The DoomWorld Space Station

DRM-MAN

*Mass Communication System, Admiral Adler: listen up every one, this is admiral adler, what the hell is going in there?*.

Just now, DRMman said:

*Mass Communication System, Admiral Adler: listen up every one, this is admiral adler, what the hell is going in there?*.

*activates comms* Sir, the USS Gato's reactor is melting down! If we don't act quickly, another section of the station and several people along with it, will be toast!

*Mass Communication System, Admiral Adler: ah shit, listen up, let's close up every thing, we don't want a repeat of the ex9999 situation*.

Just now, DRMman said:

*Mass Communication System, Admiral Adler: ah shit, listen up, let's close up every thing, we don't want a repeat of the ex9999 situation*.

*activates comms* Yes, sir! *activates lockdown protocol for all sections except the docking port USS Gato is located, activates emergency broadcast frequency* Attention! Please evacuate the docking port, we are going to vent it to prevent damage to the station!

*1, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 0: Thank you for visiting the XSZ70599, have a safe departure*.

Just now, DRMman said:

*1, 99, 98, 97, 96, 95, 94, 93, 92, 91, 90, 0: Thank you for visiting the XSZ70599, have a safe departure*.

*checks docking protocols* Shit, the protocols were malfunctioning too! *USS Gato is ejected away from the station and detonates, causing a shockwave that overloads the station's shields* Fuck, our shields have been disabled! We're defenseless right now!

*Mass Communication System: Warning, Warning, the vertical axis maglocks are damaged, it is estimated that the station will start turning horizontally soon*.

1 minute ago, DRMman said:

*Mass Communication System: Warning, Warning, the vertical axis maglocks are damaged, it is estimated that the station will start turning horizontally soon*.

The blast from the USS Gato must have ruptured the maglock seals, damn! With the engines damaged and the stabilizing thrusters out of commission, we won't be able to keep the station vertical! Fortunately, the station is still stable enough that we'll be fine for now. We should probably get some rest, it's been hours since we've had any.

Yeah, i think we should rest, and by the way, i wouldn't recommend using the pillows, i've heard reports of people getting really bad rashes because of them.

Just now, DRMman said:

Yeah, i think we should rest, and by the way, i wouldn't recommend using the pillows, i've heard reports of people getting really bad rashes because of them.

Agreed! *lays down and immediately falls asleep*

*While every was sleeping, the new rather, alien crew member began to undergo a metamorphosis, it had become larger*.

There better not be any clowns on this station that's all I have to say...with my luck security will be a bunch of clowns...figuratively and literally