๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ต๐“ถ ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐“•๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ด๐“ผ (single level GZDoom map)

@GhostPlayer Thanks for playing my map! I'd assume you liked it in your video and the text you put above but I don't speak Spanish unfortunately :( but if there is any point of criticism you like to make you may! I'm trying to make my maps better for everyone! :D

1 hour ago, Kuro_mahoh said:

but if there is any point of criticism you like to make you may! I'm trying to make my maps better for everyone!

Maybe you should improve the decoration, play more with effects on the walls, torches and elevated places, so that the rooms do not feel so empty. Google traductor pliss >.<

Just now, GhostPlayer said:

Maybe you should improve the decoration, play more with effects on the walls, torches and elevated places, so that the rooms do not feel so empty. Google traductor pliss >.<

Thanks! Will do that!

@Kuro_mahoh

Touch up the map a bit so that you can be guided by what I say. This is done in 5 minutes but for longer you can play with these types of contrast. bizarre translation hahahaha

ย 

37aDzJe.png

I enjoyed the map, even though it's pretty simple it felt pretty dreamy and nostalgic.ย The only things that felt really off to me were a couple of secrets that weren't very obviousย or rewarding (specially the chaingunner platform secret that has both problems),ย the low-ishย amount of health pickupsย and armor (it was mostly fine, but a couple more stimpacks would be nice for dealing with the hitscan damage.)ย and the last fight that has a narrow entrance.

ย 

Other than that, it was pretty cool, made me feel really nostalgic of those times where I was a child and played on the family computerย :)