What Was Your Last Purchase?

Other than grocery items and Xmas gifts, this heater:

819fEFhTD2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

It was a Cyber Monday deal on Amazon, so the price was pretty good. Having had solar panels (plus battery storage) installed a few months ago, it makes sense to use electric heating as much as possible.

In terms of non-grocery over-the-counter purchases, a bunch of maps, a woolly hat and a mug from the Post Office and Museum in Grytviken. One of those "I'll probably never be back here again" places, so you kind of go a bit crazy buying anything that you think you might want and can also fit in your backpack without getting broken.

I bought a new PC since my old one was dying. Was on a budget so I could only get an RTX3050 rather than the 3060 I wanted but oh well. It'll do the job until I upgrade the gpu.

The first thing I tested it with was... Minecraft. That raytracing is pretty sick, and like the only game I've seen where Raytracing actually seems to be worthwhile. I also played Doom with Raytracing but it looks hideous.

Not yet but I'll probably get Ion Fury Aftershock or Strife Veteran Edition. Very hard choice since I've already played the base games before.

Edit: Went with strife and had a blast, already going to replay it since I always do the Oracle side and skip half the game like a goof, oh well more play time!

Edited by Pegg

A ticket for the Tool show the 5 june 2024 in the Accor Arena of Bercy in Paris, before it will be sold out.

A dishwasher.  My old one was over 15 years old and I'm amazed at how much more efficient and quiet the new machine is. I am equally amazed my old one did not explode in the midst of operation based on the sounds it was making, thought it would have been fun to hear the sound of the pump going completely.

I got this CASIO CT-S190 keyboard for christmas early.

CASIO.jpg.861604e78e0b5496a2d95e1812a9e2ea.jpg

(feel free to admire the messiness of my room)

Edited by Midway64

A month subscription on fit app because I wanna be a fit chick.Also, my latest purchase was inspired by my Pilates journey. I invested in equipment and guides from here. Excited to strengthen both body and mind!

Edited by AnnieandTibbers