What Was Your Last Purchase?

B4WGtEv.jpg

Fanattik previously released a set of the DOOM Eternal key cards, which I didn't get. The packaging of that release was pretty poor; the foam tray has cheap cardboard covering it that easily gets torn up. Additionally, some people's keys arrived with the internal packaging already mangled. I hope the classic keys will have a better packaging design.

Edited by TheUltimateDoomer666

Xanthiom Zero on Steam.

Well, I was at TASVideos and saw a publication of the Atari 2600 homebrew version. My Curious George instincts being triggered, I looked up Xanthiom on Google trying to figure out what-in-God's-name it meant.

The whole thing went downhill from there. :-P

EDIT: Actually, I've just requested a refund because the game doesn't run properly with the Nintendo Switch Pro controller plugged in.

Edited by HavoX

On 7/28/2023 at 2:55 PM, TheUltimateDoomer666 said:

B4WGtEv.jpg

Fanattik previously released a set of the DOOM Eternal key cards, which I didn't get. The packaging of that release was pretty poor; the foam tray has cheap cardboard covering it that easily gets torn up. Additionally, some people's keys arrived with the internal packaging already mangled. I hope the classic keys will have a better packaging design.

Hmm i am very bad at doing stuff my self, but i bet it is very easy to the Keycards yourself.

Get some Foam Rubber in those Colors.

Paint the Form and the Black Parts with an Ballpoint pen or other one that can put some 3D Form into it.

Let it take a Bath in Woodglue.

I hope i'll find some Time to do it myself haha.

Will take the red Keycard from the Limited Run Release as an Blueprint.

Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition Soundtrack

Xenoblade Chronicles 3 Soundtrack

Quake 2 (for the Quake 2 Enhanced edition)

USB-C Audio DAC

So, I have something for this thread that isn't just groceries, etc.

Celestron - StarSense AutoAlign Telescope Accessory

71dusQYoy2L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

You'd think the manual alignment ("just point it at three bright stars") would be easy enough, but it can be quite a pain (partly because an 8-inch telescope sees so many stars wherever you point it, and many of them look bright), so I thought this would be worth it. Just need a dark sky now.

Edited by Grazza

Lost Vikings 2
Super B.C. Kid / Super Bonk

Cybernator

I am coming nearer my dumb Goal to have 100 Super Nintendo Games (and i don't want to buy absolute Bullsheets)

Furnitures in a Swedish shop.

Damn, the prices increased from 25% to 50%, but not my wage.

Technically, a burrito.

As in something that's still here: New toys for my dog, specifically ones without stuffing because although she's a pug, she can tear it to shreds in minutes.

I bought a new bit of clothing for my cat in cat snack bar

mLmBuy4.jpeg

Her name is Faluffels and she is currently a bubble tea shop meownager 🥰