React To The Custom Title Above You

Walking in the Void, eh?

Sounds to me like an out-of-bounds glitch on Console Doom...

Edited by ValveMercenary

Mutually Assured Destruction.

It's genuinely mad, like its own acronym, but it kept us alive through the entire Cold War, because NO ONE wanted to find out what would happen if someone messed around.

I feel like there's a Donald Trump joke to be made here but I'm too lazy to think of one

Patron Goddess seems to be similar to the Patron Gods assigned to areas of Ancient Greece. For example, Athena was the Patron Goddess of Athens and Zeus was the Patron God of Olympia.

Cascadian Bard Association could be referring to a Bard Assocation within the Cascadian (or Pacific Northwest) Bio-region in North America. This portion contains most of Idaho aswell as portions of Oregon, California, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, Montana, Alaska, Yukon, and British Columbia.

So, in conclusion, this title is referring to a Goddess that has been assigned as Patron Goddess by a Bard Association situated within a part of a US state within the Pacific Northwest Bio-region. This brings up many questions on the religion of this Bard Association, and the reason for them linking with a Bio-region rather than simply linking with their US state of origin.

Or it's just random idk, I couldn't think of a better reaction. I might just be wrong about all of that lmao.

Edited by Mr Masker

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...