DeadTech Community Project (BV2 update!)

Has anyone been able to use the Unmaker yet? I have not had the time to play much more than the first two maps, so I do not know if I need to gather a certain amount of corrupted matter before I can start using the weapon.

On 11/5/2021 at 4:31 PM, United VirusX said:

Is it possible to get 100% kills on Map02? I for the life of me couldn't find the last two enemies 

I think I know what I screwed up there, I'll have a look today.

On 11/3/2021 at 6:28 PM, wolfmcbeard said:

As a heads up to anyone wanting to play this, Map10 is severely broken but will be fixed in BV3.

This may be getting replaced with a different map potentially, it has been the problem child for some time, will make an attempt to fix it and give some finishing touches to it should I succeed.
The next update should roll out at some point this week, we also have some other fixes and tweaks through out.

• 1 year later...
On 11/9/2021 at 2:54 AM, wolfmcbeard said:

The next update should roll out at some point this week, we also have some other fixes and tweaks through out.

Apologies for the necrobump, but any news on this?

• 1 month later...
On 11/24/2022 at 5:16 AM, taufan99 said:

Apologies for the necrobump, but any news on this?

Sorry for getting here late,
Not at the moment though don't fear, Deadtech isn't as dead as it seems!
I burned myself up pretty hard when I was working on this, and while the update will still come, I won't dare strap a date as to when, especially given my inability to keep up to a deadline and I don't want to burnout again.

• 1 month later...

im really enjoying playing this right now. combining quake, doom 2 and doom 64 assets imo was brilliant. between the added mechanics, the new animated textures, and the map designs are very well done. its nice to see something different every now and then. great job :)