Alien Vendetta MIDI Pack - Now on idgames!

Cammy

It was an honor giving my own work to this pack. Can barely wait to hear what the other composers have put together!

So glad to be attached to this project. Can't wait until you guys hear me and Cammys collaboration! I'll tease you and say it's for a fan favorite map...

i hope you'll enjoy my contribution to this project, because i had a lot of fun doing it! you'll hear it somewhere in the middle of the megawad. :)

43 minutes ago, Mr. Freeze said:

So glad to be attached to this project. Can't wait until you guys hear me and Cammys collaboration! I'll tease you and say it's for a fan favorite map...

Toxic Touch? :)

Another reason to play AV? Hell yeah! I assume the one map with music already is Misri Halek?

Thanks for inviting me and @RogueAkai to this project. I'm hoping that if you liked our piece in No Rest for the Living you'll like this one too.

Edited by Sumo

Yay! My fav wad of all time :)

It is very likely that I will use this midi pack when i play again AV with the -solo-net parameter, im very interested to see what new midi has Misri Halek.

Edited by El juancho

45 minutes ago, El juancho said:

Yay! My fav wad of all time :)

It is very likely that I will use this midi pack when i play again AV with the -solo-net parameter, im very interested to see what new midi has Misri Halek.

I hope you'll enjoy the pack when it's out - I can confirm there's something very cool planned for Misri Halek!

The time is almost here at long last! Thanks for inviting me on this project as well, it was a huge honor. 

Looking forward to see what everyone else did for the project.

Sweet! This reminds me that I have yet to finish Alien Vendetta. Given that Final Doomer features an arsenal themed after the mapset, I might wait for the MIDI pack release to start from scratch and experience the megawad with both original weapons and music!

4 minutes ago, ZeMystic said:

This stays on during sex

No no, you have the right idea

2 hours ago, Chris Laverdure said:

As someone who was part of the original project, it was a true honour to witness the passion people have had for both Doom and this project. Even 20 years later I get see new youtube videos talking about my work on the map20 song. It's amazing, and I don't feel I deserve the praise, but it makes me feel privileged to have been part of the masterpiece.

Cammy, from the bottom of my heart, thank you for allowing me to be a part of this masterpiece as well. I cannot express in words to you how much it means to me to get the opportunity to make another song for yet another of Mutator's maps.

I am actually excited to share my track. Not in MIDI format, but rendered with VSTs I have lying around, and tuned to the way I heard the song in my head.

I shared this as an unlisted youtube video to close friends to see how the track fit with the level, and am happy to share it again here for you guys.

Excited as all hell to see the final project and play through AV again, with some new beats cracking!

As someone who does make non-midi music from time to time, I am very curious as to what drums those are; they sound wonderful.

55 minutes ago, SynDoom said:

As someone who does make non-midi music from time to time, I am very curious as to what drums those are; they sound wonderful.

XLN Audio - Addictive Drums 2   Fairfax Vol. 1 - Trigged and Ready

Holy Crap Yes! A great choice for the first non Id released megawad to get a midi pack. Alien Vendetta is completely deserving of one. (Also I just realized that I have sunken a total of 2 and a half days into playing Alien Vendetta alone. Really goes to show how much I love this MegaWad!)  

Oooh! I'm still on MAP06 on my virgin playthrough of AV, and now I don't know if I should wait for this one before continuing, or experience the original soundtrack first and have another playthrough on a later date?

Interested to hear it, although like you said AV only has one unique MIDI the rest are inorexably linked in my mind, the Heretic E1M9 music with the intermission screen for example.