DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered Available For Port Remastered and EX+ !

here is another video

MAP14 Dark Citadel (Version DOOM 64 Absolution TC)

you will see the new exclusive room of DOOM 64 TC at 3min 21s (I completely remade the new room exclusive DOOM 64 TC by hand, it took me a long time)

you will see the 3 cacodemon nightmare  at 9min 46s

I also replaced the texture of the space sky, by a purple sky with a thunder, because I found that the space sky does not go with the level design of this level, so that's why I changed.

I also added hand of doomguy on the shotgun and super shotgun.

SHT1A0.png.54a2593742c61e4c67269a1b42c63884.png

SHT2A0.png.38617fd2d30abb124053dee11ab477f7.png

you will see them in action in the video.

Oh! I didn't know you were editing the main maps too! Nice choices so far, I think Atomic Frog has been doing the same with the sprites and skies with his Doom 64 Reloaded: 

45 minutes ago, Immorpher said:

Oh! I didn't know you were editing the main maps too! Nice choices so far

yes because in the DOOM 64 TC version, there are some main maps that are new room, for example the map Burnt Offerings and The Lair there is a new room which is exclusive to DOOM 64 TC, my goal is to respect all the content of DOOM 64 TC original, and make it compatible for the DOOM 64 Remastered.

Edited by styd051

• 4 months later...

Here's another video demonstration DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered !

Map 24 Burnt Offerings Version TC

I thank Immorpher for making this beautiful logo for Absolution TC Remastered !

Logo_2_KEX_Size_2.png.a6611f2f8ddc3b1797c0e2932d0cbe47.png

here are more videos of DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered !

MAP27 Forbidden Deeper Version TC

MAP28 Shadows Watching Version TC 

I present to you the Hub of TC Remastered, the hub will replace  episode The Lost Level, the player can choose the campaign on which he wants to play, and on the DOOM64 EX version there will be a fourth door which will be added for the Absolution campaign, because DOOM64 EX does not contain episode The Lost Level in the game menu.

nGjK2FQ.png

Edited by styd051

here is another video demonstration

MAP 30 Absolution Version TC

now the zombie shotgun has a black color, for the player to differentiate between a zombie man and a zombie shotgun, the credits go to CoTeCiO.

yYrhIu7.png

Edited by styd051

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone I'm happy to announce, that TC Remastered will be available soon in a few weeks, I have which maps to check, and to program the mapinfo and the clusters, after that I will have to do a complete test of the game to verify if there are no bugs, immorpher will also do some tests to help me, and once the tests are done I publish the first version of TC Remastered here !

I have bad news , for the 20th anniversary soundtrack it causes long loading times of 8 seconds between maps and intermissions in game, because the musics is too big in size, which can be very frustrating for players, so I decided to leave the original soundtrack for the moment unfortunately, unless someone finds out how to put the 20th anniversary soundtrack in DOOM 64 Remastered without causing long in-game load times, and if this person manages to do it he will be credited in my mod.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

many thanks to twilightsoul78 for testing TC Remastered and helping me find bugs to fix

here are those test videos

Hi, I make doom maps and I would love to know how I can get the mother demon, the unmaker and the laser gun into the maps I'm making. Like what type numbers are they? Mind if you list a them cause they don't appear in my things list and trying to get into the pk3 maps is just another struggle for me. I need some help with this stuff.

17 minutes ago, Ani said:

Hi, I make doom maps and I would love to know how I can get the mother demon, the unmaker and the laser gun into the maps I'm making. Like what type numbers are they? Mind if you list a them cause they don't appear in my things list and trying to get into the pk3 maps is just another struggle for me. I need some help with this stuff.

Hi Ani !

Can I know on which mod or you create your maps? do you make maps for Brutal DOOM64, DOOM64 Retribution, DOOM64 CE or on the official game like DOOM 64 EX, or DOOM64 Remastered?

10 minutes ago, Ani said:

I just specifically use your pk3 files that you made available to ModDB. https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-absolution-tc-remake. No other wads or anything if we aren't counting the maps I'm currently making.

Ah you are using TC Remake as a base for your maps, I advise you to use BD64V2.5 as a base instead https://www.moddb.com/mods/brutal-doom-64/downloads/brutal-doom-64-v2-patched

if you are looking for the demon mother number from BD64 it is number 9898, and for Unmaker it is number 9901.

20 minutes ago, styd051 said:

Thank you so much! What about the laser gun and the unmaker keys? Just those 2 last things I wanna know and I think I'll be all set!

@Ani for the laser gun it is number 9351, for the orange demon key it is 9905, for the purple demon key it is 9906, and for the blue demon key it is 9907.

I hope this helps you ^^

3 hours ago, styd051 said:

I should hopefully get everything now! Thanks man! You're wholesome!

• 2 weeks later...

I announce to you that DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered will have its own port source for the version EX !

I found a way to add custom monsters in DOOM64, by modifying the D64 source code, big thanks to Kovic 64 for showing me how to modify the source code otherwise I would have never succeeded without him, so that means that in the EX version of TC Remastered, all new custom Monsters TC will be added !

Here's a Demonstration of the Nightmare Spectre TC and cacodemon Nightmare TC that I programmed for EX !

Edited by styd051

11 minutes ago, styd051 said:

Let's goooooo! I'm so hyped for this! Hopefully we get the hellhound and those other unused enemies!

On 6/18/2022 at 11:54 AM, styd051 said:

many thanks to twilightsoul78 for testing TC Remastered and helping me find bugs to fix

here are those test videos

I'm just now seeing this :) thank you for sharing the streams! I had a great time with ur TC. thank you for letting me help test it! Looking forward to seeing what else you come up with. 

I you announce for the EX version of TC Remastered the zombie man and the zombie shotgun will have a new sprite !

the zombie man now has a pistol instead of a shotgun, and the zombie shotgun has a brand new look to make the visual side more realistic!

here is a demonstration of the new sprite zombie man and zombie shotgun in EX

big thanks to Immorpher for helping me fix the sprites of zombie man pistol and zombie shotgun for EX so that DOOM 64 avoids generating a white outline on the sprites.

Edited by styd051

animation of reload Shotgun, Super Shotgun, and Plasma Pistol  that was not present in DOOM64 has been restored in EX !

here is a demonstration

Edited by styd051

I present to you the Cast of TC Remastered I added the nightmare specter, cacodemon nightmare, and the mother demon to the Cast, later in future updates I will add the new  monsters  of Outcast Level