DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered Available For Port Remastered and EX+ !

I have very bad news for TC Remastered EX+

Regarding the new weapon animations, the super shotgun and the shotgun have a sound problem, their fire sound cuts out randomly, it does not happen all the time, it is very rare, and I've been trying to fix it for weeks and I haven't found any solution for the fix, so I decided to make two versions, a version with the vanilla weapon animations and a version with the new weapon animations with the sound bug, I'm really sorry for this sound bug but it's impossible to fix it.

Hi all !

I announce that the first version of DOOM 64 Absolution TC Remastered EX+ is now available !

Back in 2003, Kaiser and friends brought Doom 64 to the PC for the first time with the Absolution TC project. It came with brand new levels, additions to existing levels, and new enemies too! The years have not been kind to the engine, but me has rebuilt the Absolution TC with a custom fork of EX+. You can replay the Absolution TC in its full glory, with the additional levels and enemies included, now with the accuracy to Doom 64 the original team wished they had!

Poster_3.png.945f77f965fe2b4cb1df26fa489eb4dc.png

I thank @Immorpher and @Jetx_121 for the realization of this beautiful poster for TC Remastered !

a big thank you to Kovic, Gibbon for helping me a lot to modify the source code of DOOM64 without them it would not have been possible to do this project.

download the here https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-64-absolution-tc-remastered/downloads/doom-64-absolution-tc-remastered-ex-v10

FOR INSTALLATION

just click on DOOM64EX+.exe to launch TC Remastered don't worry everything is provided.

I hope that pleases you !

I will update the version Port Remastered  later with all the changes I made on some maps.

Edited by styd051

small test of the menu episode  for the future of TC Remastered EX+

sshot001.png.a2c4fc0c11b33237d581543a08ff5e7d.png

I thank Gibbon for restoring the episode menu and telling me how to do it !

so for future TC Remastered EX+ updates, the hub will be removed when a new campaign is available, but the hub will still be available for the version port Remastered 

Edited by styd051

• 4 weeks later...

hey all !!

New Update for TC Remastered version EX+

Version 1.1

-updated port EX+ for TC Remastered

-nightmare specter attack speed increase like the original TC

-Fixed an invisibility bug for Specter Nightmare and Cacodemon Nightmare, because before it had a problem when it became transparent it became immortal and it took no damage

-fixed an elevator bug on the Map07 Quadrant Alpha, because it had a specter and a nightmare specter that got stuck in a wall and prevented the elevator from going up

-fixed third sound unused of Sit and death for Zombie Man and Zombie Shotgun in game

-the version with the missing weapon reload animations has been removed

download the here https://www.moddb.com/mods/doom-64-absolution-tc-remastered/downloads/doom-64-absolution-tc-remastered-ex-v10

2 hours ago, s4f3s3x said:

How do I play this with the MacOs versione of EX+?

I don't know I've never tried with a MacOs, why doesn't it work with EX+ ?

2 minutes ago, styd051 said:

I don't know I've never tried with a MacOs, why doesn't it work with EX+ ?

Given that the Absolution TC Remastered has several unique things assigned to the executable (probably), I don't suppose it'd work with the original EX+.

On the other side, this will be a good homework for Mac OS (and later on perhaps, Linux) programmers to port over styd's Absolution TC Remastered.

Nevermind, it was as simple as copy-pasting the files into the Doom64 EX+ folder in Library > Application Support > ...