Mysterious Page of Incantations Found in the Walls of Medieval English Castle.

3/20/22 - Within the chambers of Castle Kandar, a page of incantations and spells has been found in the west tower. After being abandoned by King Arthur the 2nd and Henry the Red the castle was left to collect dust. However a recent set of excavations have recovered a page from the Sumerian book of the dead; or the Necronomicon ex Mortis. The book of the dead has been missing since 1987, after archeologist Raymond Knowby found it in the oldest section of the castle, which is thought to date back to Neolithic times.

NECRINOMNEW.png

Edited by Cacofish

3 minutes ago, ScrappyMcDoogerton said:

Got a source?

ummmm... Slappy McTinkleTown, head editor of Wizzleteets news

This is really cool, love the style! Nails the feeling that it may have once been handled by some twitching and fearful arcane bishop, with all those tears and stains and shuddering smudged lines. Did you draw this?

9 hours ago, Cacofish said:

ummmm... Slappy McTinkleTown, head editor of Wizzleteets news

"My source is I made it the f*ck up!"

10 hours ago, Cammy said:

This is really cool, love the style! Nails the feeling that it may have once been handled by some twitching and fearful arcane bishop, with all those tears and stains and shuddering smudged lines. Did you draw this?

Yeah. I drew it and then scanned it in.

Looks cool and all, but why is this in Wads and Mods?  Is there a map associated with it?

If it's just the picture, it's better in Creative Works.

Yes, it was placed here because I didn't even know that was a topic

47 minutes ago, Doomkid said:

Just want to echo Bauul’s question. I can move it if it were placed here mistakenly?

Yes, it was placed here because I didn't even know that was a topic

Neat! Looks just like the pages you briefly see in Evil Dead and Evil Dead 2.  But yeah, I kinda got excited about an Army of Darkness themed wad and then was a bit let down to find out it was just a misplaced bit of artwork.

Klaatu Verata N... Necktie! Nectar! Nickel! Noodle! It's An "N" word, It's Definitely An "N" Word!