Searching for urban/modern texture packs for Liminal Spaces

Hello and good morning, afternoon or evening wherever you are.

I have searched around for some Texture Packs (Namely, Ghostbusters, OTEX, Duke Nukem 3D?, Redneck Rampage, Max Payne and I think Counter Strike textures) which has an urban or modern theme mainly, because I want to see if I can aim for a Liminal Space map as a personal project.

However, I wanted to come here to ask if anyone knew more packs aside of the ones I mentioned which can fit with the aesthetics all of us know about.

I will post a few images here belonging to what I am searching for especifically.

Spoiler

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

If anyone has a good idea about a pack (Not loose textures), I will be very happy to know, this is all I need before making a single map based on this aesthetic alone, the rest of things have been planned out kind of.

• 3 weeks later...
On 4/29/2022 at 11:46 PM, Geodesic Dome Enthusiast said:

Have you checked out Comtex?

Hello, sorry for my late answer, I have been busy and not checked DoomWorld too much-

Yup! I checked it, it seems a bit complicated to set up, but I still downloaded it just in case, I sadly have not had time to continue my map much, so I have not had the chance to do it.