I'm starting to lose interest in doom I pretty much did everything

I am losing interest or I'm taking a break from it because I realized I'm not really a guy who would play games I'm more interested in anime and electronic music like Nightcore and vocaloid n such I also really like gacha life now too I hate to make someone cringe but it's just who I am now I'm not sure if I will return making mods for doom or Playing them if I do play them it will be once In awhile and it will not go on my first channel it will be on my channel called zandroguy2002 so just like other people who left I actually have a reason not because someone made me out as a fool or a bad person it's because I have new hobbies back then I only played doom and serious Sam nothing else btw if you want to get in touch with me here's my discord contact and Facebook profile I will not be logging out of the site just in case if I return 

Discord contact

Kinotsu_Kochirumi#5843

Facebook profile

https://www.facebook.com/kinotsu.kochirumi

See you guys around!

Edited by haruko haruhara

Don't you have a dedicated thread to post in?

This probably could've been a status update, though. Also, could you please use some punctuation. I know I'm not the first person to ask you this. It makes your posts so much easier to read. 

10 hours ago, haruko haruhara said:

I am losing interest or I'm taking a break from it because I realized I'm not really a guy who would play games I'm more interested in anime and electronic music like Nightcore and vocaloid n such I also really like gacha life now too I hate to make someone cringe but it's just who I am

.... This has nothing to do with the fact you want people to play and make things for Skulltag when the rest of the world has moved to Zandro, no?

Because if it has nothing to do that with, then all the best.

3 hours ago, Silent Wolf said:

Don't you have a dedicated thread to post in?

This probably could've been a status update, though. Also, could you please use some punctuation. I know I'm not the first person to ask you this. It makes your posts so much easier to read. 

I have come to accept that this is their posting style as for they will not budge from any suggestions regarding this.

28 minutes ago, Piper Maru said:

It happens to the best of us.

Yeah, but the thing here is that Haruko has been told time and time again and somehow forgets that thread exists, let alone the idea of status updates.