Muumipack (v2) - Muumi's resource of animated textures (Big update: 28 animated skies!)

It's great to see these finally get a release on DW! I definitely plan on using them in the future, good work my man.

Whew, these sure bring back some memories from my college years. Nice animates, I feel they could fit nicely in a OTEX oriented wad. 

Edited by Thelokk

I thought for a second that your PFP was a mushroom with eyes and a mouth (AKA a face), and after looking at these portals I was convinced you were my long-lost brother. I really like these mind-expanding portals.

Congrats on the release! These are stunning and a nice gift to the community! Looking forward to using these in some of my projects. And also looking forward to seeing your many other textures, skies etc. that you have shown of in various other locations!

• 1 month later...
On 8/11/2022 at 3:06 PM, Daytime Waitress said:

liSJVJT.gif

Mmmm, cacosmoothie!

Honestly, my mind acrossed about FIREBLU whirl somehow.

• 1 month later...
  • 10 months later...

Bookmarking this for later. These are amazing, and once I finish my current project, my next might take advantage of these.