Brutal Paintbrawl

Brutal Nerf Arena Blast

Brutal Freecell

Brutal Wordle

Brutal Flappy Bird

Brutal Brutal Legend

Brutal Brutal Fate

Edited by Gez

I don’t desire a “brutal” mod for a lot of these games, that would be too much. Maybe more of a “nudge” in the gameplay department. Things like @Not Jabba’s Wayfarer’s Tome for Heretic, or the Copper mod for Quake. Simple, modest, and lovely gameplay/balance mods.

@D4NUK1 mentioned something for Quake 2. Mission 64 is pretty close to that, but you have to give up thrown grenades and accept that the inventory is gone and replaced with “use on pickup” items.

There’s also some minor gameplay patch/mod for Unreal that I tried, will update the post later.

Edited by BGrieber

12 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

none because it's a fucking goofy and stupid idea that cartoonifies the action too much.

I agree with this 99%...

...but then again...

...Mario Kart?

None, IMHO. Brütal Doom is a mixed bag already (and we already have a Brutal Mario, mind), but giving more games the "Brütal" treatment is just taking things too far.

Edited by HavoX

15 hours ago, Remilia Scarlet said:

Doki Doki Literature Club

Isn't this the game with explicit suicide scenes?

Also, I hate a lot of games, but I don't hate any games to the point of wanting them to have a Brutal mod.

7 hours ago, Frost-Core said:

Sonic 3

I was just about to mention this! This needs to be a thing. Imagine Sonic doing his spinball attack and his quills just slicing up his enemies into bloody bits lol.

Shadow the hedgehog, that game didnt have blood. So imagine having gore of aliens and the soldier GUN.

16 hours ago, Ozcar said:

We need Doomguy sex mod simulator

We already have it in one way

Spoiler

HDoom

or another

Spoiler

Imp Encounter: Second Edition

2 minutes ago, Drywtler said:

We already have it in one way

Hide contents

HDoom

or another

Hide contents

Imp Encounter: Second Edition

Wtf there already is Imp encounter 2nd?

Brutal wolfenstein

Brutal voxelstein

Brutal fallout 4

Brutal mortal kombat

Brutal aliens

Brutal commander keen

19 hours ago, Piper Maru said:

I was just about to mention this! This needs to be a thing. Imagine Sonic doing his spinball attack and his quills just slicing up his enemies into bloody bits lol.

and Sonic & knuckles, because i would love to see sonic beat up knuckles in hidden palace with tons of blood all over the place 

• 3 weeks later...

Brutal changed might be interesting, Brutal halo or brutal call of duty would DEFINITELY be interesting and Brutal dusk would ABSOLUTELY be something I'd play for free...

• 1 year later...
On 8/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, out_of_service said:

Bro this sounds like something from an old flash animation lmao

How about, instead of the blood and guts of organic characters getting splattered all over everything, we do one with vehicles getting their parts ripped to scrap and their fluids sprayed across the road?

In this case, I'd actually like to see what happens when we cross Criterion's run with the Need For Speed franchise with Ace Combat: Assault Horizon. Let's "Make Metal Bleed" across the roads of Seacrest County!

b r u t a l   g e o m e t r y   d a s h 

Spoiler

Serious answer: A castlevania game? Those are very metal but not brootal.

Edited by URROVA