Kevin Conroy (longtime voice of Batman) has passed away.

Oh dude... this is terrible news. Sad to hear we lost a great man.

And Mr. Conroy, I hope that no one forgets you were the best god-damn Batman. I pour one out for you. 

That's sad to hear. I used to watch some of Batman:TAS on my Dad's laptop when I was younger. Some of my fondest childhood memories were watching that series.  Conroy's performance was one of  the best parts of that show. RIP to a legendary voice actor.

Spoiler

I hope I worded this properly, I'm not very good with words.

Don't have anything poignant to say, other than TAS was part of my Saturday mornings as a young'un.

I'll be making sure to raise a glass over the weekend. Rest in peace.

i grew up with the Arkham games, and checked out the Animated Series and Justice League later. as good as the other actors have been, Kevin Conroy just did it better.

R.I.P to Batman

I have never been interested greatly in Batman but the man had a great voice and reading the posts about him today he sounded like a first class gent. A sad loss.

I remember it was so awesome when I heard him in the Arkham games, the REAL voice of Batman. I was technically an adult when I watched the animated series but it felt more like comics brought to life than a cartoon and if I read a Batman comic the voice in my head is his and always will be.  

This is gut wrenching...while the TAS dub I watched was not the English one I still ended up hearing Conroy's Batman voice when I played the Arkham games and with Youtube it was simple to just look up a bunch of clips from the show in English.

He was Batman and he'll never be surpassed, RIP to a legend.

Rest in Peace. If anyone has the DC Infinite app, they have a tribute to him on there, Finding Batman, for free included on an issue of DC Pride that shares his life story leading to him taking on the Batman role. 

Edited by 7Mahonin