[Idgames] UNRATTLED - 11 maps for Doom 1 (CL9)

Tested in: Woof! 10.5.0 (-complevel 9)
Skill: UV

So far I've only played up to E2M1, and I've really enjoyed it, really fast pacing and short maps, well until E2M1, where to be honest i kinda got lost. 

About the UMAP, I thought it would be a problem not playing it with the recommended ports, but at the end of episode 1 the player gets killed so I guess it doesn't matter much since you don't get to keep the weapons.

There is a HOM in E1M5 in the "demon summoning room".

E1M5.png

Edited by Floowand
typo

2 hours ago, Floowand said:

Tested in: Woof! 10.5.0 (-complevel 9)
Skill: UV

So far I've only played up to E2M1, and I've really enjoyed it, really fast pacing and short maps, well until E2M1, where to be honest i kinda got lost. 

About the UMAP, I thought it would be a problem not playing it with the recommended ports, but at the end of episode 1 the player gets killed so I guess it doesn't matter much since you don't get to keep the weapons.

There is a HOM in E1M5 in the "demon summoning room".

E1M5.png

Woof supports UMAPINFO, but not fully. For example, it will bring you back to the episode select after beating E1M5 while DSDA or GZDoom will take you to E2M1 with no break.

Fun wad, some of the stand-out levels for me were Lurking Terror,  Escape from Tei Tenga (liked the secrets), KYSF (rockets), and Dork Facility (I'm a fan of chaos maps where you need to be constantly moving most of the time or you risk dying).

Recorded my playthrough:

Edited by xolso

E1M2 had the weird secret where you drop down into an empty frier to pick up some rockets, but don't know if that's too small to enter or some hidden panel/linedef lowers the ground around it.

20 hours ago, LadyMistDragon said:

E1M2 had the weird secret where you drop down into an empty frier to pick up some rockets, but don't know if that's too small to enter or some hidden panel/linedef lowers the ground around it.

You can interact with part of the countertop (register?) to raise those out of their hole. 

• 2 weeks later...