where can i find the sound effects used in playstation doom

This should get you what you want. I’m surprised a google search gave you no results. Anyways, this WAD file has all the PS1 sound effects within. 

Isn't there a wad with the PSX sound effects on /idgames?

First, the sound effects in Playstation Doom are actually proprietary MIDIs (.LCD and .WMD for the soundfont) by Williams Entertainment (and Midway), the same goes for the ambient music.

In this spoiler is a technical rant about the sounds in itself and how to extract them directly from the disc.

Spoiler

If you want to directly get the sound files from the disc itself, I'd recommend you extract DOOMSND.WMD and DOOMSFX.LCD, DOOMSND is the most important as it contains all the data, even for the separate "sounds", the others are actually commands (like MIDIs and SF2s) to perform the actual sounds, once you've done that find a way to turn it into a normal file format, then convert each LCD MIDI (using DOOMSND as the soundfont) into a common sound format via Fluidsynth or VirtualMIDISynth.

If you don't want to do all that technical shit (which I'm sure you probably won't), you can go the easy way and instead extract the WAV files in the Doom 64 Remaster WAD, they're the same sounds as the PSX game.

Or just download a WAD file in /idgames containing the sounds (like DOOM CE or GEC DZDOOM), easiest way.

Now I'm curious what sound library they used for the sound effects of PSX and N64 Doom, It's likely that some of the sounds were done in-house but I feel like I've heard many of those sounds in other things

45 minutes ago, No-Man Baugh said:

Now I'm curious what sound library they used for the sound effects of PSX and N64 Doom, It's likely that some of the sounds were done in-house but I feel like I've heard many of those sounds in other things

Quite a few come from the Sound Ideas audio libraries series 2000 and 6000. Also, a few come from Sound Bible and The Edge Edition Volume 1. Many more seem to be in-house or from Aubrey Hodges’s own personal sample collections.

Edited by Fiber Wire

2 hours ago, Starwind said:

I've been looking for the Sound Blaster SFX. My dad had an old NEC Versa back in the day that didn't have speakers.

I recommend you make a new topic specifically for the Sound Blaster. I get how you got this confused but this thread is largley irrelevant to Sound Blasters