What are you listening to?

4 hours ago, Daytime Waitress said:

It might just be the purple talking, but it gives off mad Squonker vibes. Old Crow are a band I only gave a cursory look at, even back when I listened to a lot more country/folk/bluegrass, but I'll check them out proper if they've got more gems like this: "All I got left is the dirt under my fingernails/from when we went diggin' for gold".

If you want to check them out, then I'd definitely say that Carry Me Back is their best work by a long shot, but I've also yet to find an album from them I've disliked.

also so happens I was updating my TBT collection as well but none of them looked like doom so doesn't really matter

On 7/1/2022 at 12:47 PM, xX_Lol6_Xx said:
Spoiler

Spoiler

Enjoying remasters of songs from long before I was born :)

I didn't think Italo-disco could get any better, but apparently you just have to make it thicker. Hell of a find, Lol6.

As for me:

Edited by Daytime Waitress

Heavy metal sword & sorcery goodness. I wish I could say likewise about the front man's novel, The Godblade, which is far too tropey for its own good.

11 hours ago, sophsoph316 said:

im listening to a lot of Wardruna, Danheim, and Heilung (and DOOM music obviously).

I haven't been back to Futha in a long while. God, that's a gripping album.

12 hours ago, Piper Maru said:
Spoiler

I love how I'm subscribed to the damn channel, but I always seem to catch the new ICA releases from you, here <3