Deeply Demented in the Knee (2 maps for abandoned project)

I liked the maps but didnt much understand the 3rd map, Is it there so you cant continue the campaign or ? Also this felt like some 5th epside maps from doom, the design was nice along with gameplay. Some deadly traps around here.

I found 1 bug if you dont know about it yet there it is, looks like missing texture in the sky or whaever it is:

Screenshot-Doom-20230430-180519.png

There is my video, hope it doesnt matter that its on 2 parts, bandicam free only gives you 10 minutes per video LOL --->

PS: I got this new second youtube channel for reviews and doom stuff

@Pezl thanks man - subbed --- 3rd map is something I barely started and gave up on lol

yeah not sure why you got that visual bug at end of map 2 - I didn't see it in Crispy and @thelamp tested in WOOF and didn't happen either

What port did you use??

I like these classic maps with the Clippy infused treatment. I did find the 1st one more enjoyable, but thats just me I guess.

Missed 2 secrets on 1st map, Soulsphere & rocket ammo pack. Same for the 2nd one, couldnt reach blue armor, and that dangerously

placed BFG. Good times buddy!

2 hours ago, Clippy said:

@Pezl thanks man - subbed --- 3rd map is something I barely started and gave up on lol

yeah not sure why you got that visual bug at end of map 2 - I didn't see it in Crispy and @thelamp tested in WOOF and didn't happen either

What port did you use??

I used LZDoom v3.88 and software render, maybe lzdoom is the issue

11 minutes ago, Pezl said:

I used LZDoom v3.88 and software render, maybe lzdoom is the issue

Hmmm maybe -- my old PC was a potato and I recorded in regular zdoom and noticed weird things now and then like textures bleeding through.  Could be 

We will see if others get it

47 minutes ago, thelamp said:

Had a fun time with ya, Clippy!

Back at ya buddy 

We will have to do more vids fun times

1 hour ago, Soulless said:

I like these classic maps with the Clippy infused treatment. I did find the 1st one more enjoyable, but thats just me I guess.

Missed 2 secrets on 1st map, Soulsphere & rocket ammo pack. Same for the 2nd one, couldnt reach blue armor, and that dangerously

placed BFG. Good times buddy!

Thanks for playing. First one is probably more enjoyable I lost passion by map 2 I think. Watch lamps vid for secret reveal!

Funny and comical maps well achieved in conformity with their original counterpart, this is quality content, title is hilarious too, haha !

It was good pleasure to play it with the good old Brutal Doom v20b.

Also, I saw you started E1M3 but apparently you will never finish it, I hope you will reuse the room with the big glowing circle somewhere else, because it was very cool !

Edit: oops looks like I paused the recording when I saved the game at 11:45… Funny that it restart when I decide to RESURRECT at the end xddddddddd

Edited by Bri0che

@Astro X great video man thank you

Hey @thelamp that chain gun secret on the rising pillar is possible after all lol. I was absolutely astounded that you found that Astro

Also the way map one ended is the most hilarious result I could have asked for

Watch lamps video if you want to see all the secrets

I can see map 2 didn't work out pretty good and there's that crazy visual error again like @pezl what the

Glad you got the rocket launcher eventually it would have been horrible without it

But ya

That door in map one messed up too. It was kind of a joke if you tried to open it from the beginning it wouldn't open so you have to press the switch later on but you must have pressed used even on the open door messing it up whoops I don't think I want to fix it

Good job looking for secrets man thanks again

@Bri0che thank you so much for the video I enjoyed it

Thank you for the kind words in your first paragraph that's what I was going for

That mod seem to have worked great with my maps

Well maybe I'll salvage that cool looking thing and put it as a piece of another math later on in my new megawatt for Doom 2

9 hours ago, LoatharMDPhD said:

I'm liking the E1M1 fever dream.. also really like the tekblu pillars with the lights in them, totally using that in the future.

Thanks buddy I done that a few times

I used to be an adventurer like you. Then i got Deeply Demented in the Knee

Spoiler

Im half-way through and its like a fever dream induced from me playing doom 1 till 4 pm and then sleeping for 3 hours, and i love it, want more things like this in the future.

Edited by SpaceCatCommander

On 5/2/2023 at 2:23 PM, LadyMistDragon said:

Demos. Think I had the Supercharge secret almost figured out but my strafing started to degrade a bit so um, yeah.

lmd_ddik02.zip

Thanks so much for demos just watched - super kudos on finding that absurdly hard chaingun secret lol - but yeah the thought you had wish clever, and I wish that's what it really was - but nah theres a teleport to take you there. Everything else is a red herring. I don't know why I'm so devious with my secrets.

Good job cracking map 2 wide open too - found most stuff - was worried you wouldn't make it home but you did

fun

Edited by Clippy

On 5/2/2023 at 10:15 PM, SpaceCatCommander said:

I used to be an adventurer like you. Then i got Deeply Demented in the Knee

Hide contents

Im half-way through and its like a fever dream induced from me playing doom 1 till 4 pm and then sleeping for 3 hours, and i love it, want more things like this in the future.

Thanks buddy - glad u liked

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say hey thanks everyone for all your support and stuff

Here's my video reveal explaining the secrets and stuff

When I have a minute I'll prep up a text balance send it off to the archive 

Have a good 1