Game crashing on loading MAP30 in my wad

So, i put a music to MAP30 in SLADE in my wad. And after i did, when i load it it just crashes the game. It only works on GZDoom. Everything was fine before. What causes this and how can i fix it?

You'll need to post the WAD here for us to really know for sure.

Is it a MIDI? Did you name the new lump the same thing as the original MAP30 music? Are you using MAPINFO to define custom music? It could be a lot of things.

5 hours ago, bofu said:

You'll need to post the WAD here for us to really know for sure.

Is it a MIDI? Did you name the new lump the same thing as the original MAP30 music? Are you using MAPINFO to define custom music? It could be a lot of things.

Yes, it's a midi, and i named it as D_OPENIN, the same as the original MAP30 music. I'm just at map04 in mapinfo and it'll take me ages to write all of the maps. I'll try to write all of the maps in MAPINFO, if it doesn't work, i'll post the WAD here.

Deleting everything about your Keen dehacked fixes the crash (used dsda -cl9), so recheck whatever that's supposed to do.

Edited by Doomy__Doom

23 minutes ago, Doomy__Doom said:

Deleting everything about your Keen dehacked fixes the crash (used dsda -cl9), so recheck whatever that's supposed to do.

no afrit then :( btw thx

31 minutes ago, Doomy__Doom said:

i deleted it, and it still crashes, even on dsda

Edited by Xantius

33 minutes ago, Doomy__Doom said:

sorry, i didn't delete the sprites. it works now, thx for help