Woody's World Episode 3 New Wad ! [GZDoom 4 Level Episode]

Favorite Level  

7 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favorite level of WWE3?

• Map 17 - Ramp O Rama
    • Map 18 - Life in the Fast Lane
    • Map 19 - Spiral
    • Map 20 - Frozen Wasteland

https://www.doomworld.com/idgames/levels/doom2/Ports/v-z/woodyworlde3

Woody's 3rd Adventure is here! A 4 level episode (levels 17-20). A varied set of maps, puzzles and challenges! Solve the Ups and Downs of "Ramp O Rama"! Explore the many buildings and keep your head up in "Life in the Fast Lane"! Try not to get dizzy in "Spiral" and don't slip in the "Frozen Wasteland"!

Love feedback or videos, share with your friends and/or write a review!

I'd like to know which was your favorite map out of the collection (answer the Poll). Each level is pistol start. Generally HMP difficulty. Basic gameplay maps (not slaughter, etc.). 

Also: Episode 4 is now in beta testing, anyone interested in beta testing please message me directly - all testers are welcome!

Info: 

Doom2 (GZDoom UDMF)
Single Player
Jumping and Crouching disabled
Free look not required
No difficulty levels (about HMP)
Mapslot: 17-20
Resources: included, see txt file.
IWAD: Doom II

Thanks to the many Beta testers!

WWEP3L17.png

WWEP3L18.png

WWEP3L19.png

WWEP3L20.png

This Episode was a nice match of different styles maps, from a small arena where we have to explore until we get to the last Frozen Wasteland. The gameplay and the exploration is nice the only map that is a little big is the "Life in the Fast Lane" and in my opinion the most difficult one from these levels. 

Otherwise a nice Episode of Doom maps. I will try to make some videos about Episode 2 and 3 now that they are released! And waiting for the next episode 4 to play it! 

Map 17 was fun and then the map 18 is somewhat long and the hardest from this WAD but I really loved that Frozen Wasteland and Sprial. What a simple yet unique mapset! Looking forward to see the next episode. Keep up your good work Woody :)

MAP18 is my favorite, I loved the varied fights in each room, and the hell theme looks good, I also really like MAP20's visuals, shows a contrast between blue ice and red bricks.

• 2 weeks later...

I really like this wad. I love frozen wasteland, really satisfying to beat.

Life in the fast lane is my least favorite, i forgot to turn some switches and switch hunting to each room is not fun. But the flow of the level is nice, it's just me being dummy.

Thanks for making this wad :D