Anyone knows this mod ?

kaimilus

so i installed lots of PK3 and WAD files for doom and doom 2, but this one... i didn't download it, i just found it laying on my gzdoom folder, so i played it... and wow, it's huge, it has 32 ENORMOUS levels, it's own titlescreen, and the icon of sin wall texture is replaced by a realistic human skull with horns, the fight isn't that different tough, anyways, i'm still confused, you can play it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1To0xx-5Hn2K96bTuuDcckH0ONYRuxKlL/view?usp=sharing

2.png

1.png

20 hours ago, kaimilus said:

so i installed lots of PK3 and WAD files for doom and doom 2, but this one... i didn't download it, i just found it laying on my gzdoom folder, so i played it... and wow, it's huge, it has 32 ENORMOUS levels, it's own titlescreen, and the icon of sin wall texture is replaced by a realistic human skull with horns, the fight isn't that different tough, anyways, i'm still confused, you can play it here https://drive.google.com/file/d/1To0xx-5Hn2K96bTuuDcckH0ONYRuxKlL/view?usp=sharing

It's an Obsidian-generated megawad with Level Size set to 75 (the maximum size unless you override the slider bounds).

19 hours ago, dasho said:

It's an Obsidian-generated megawad with Level Size set to 75 (the maximum size unless you override the slider bounds).

i made some research and yes, there is the obsidian logo, so uh, yeah, this was a bit useless

1 hour ago, kaimilus said:

i made some research and yes, there is the obsidian logo, so uh, yeah, this was a bit useless

If your question hadn't been so ambiguous and worded as if you weren't aware of the origins of the WAD itself it would have made more sense. Some people do indeed refer to mapsets as "mods".