To mods and Everyone. (please read the entire thing)

I am sorry for everything, Yes i know this is my 2nd time apologizing.
I don't know why i was blaming the moderators even tho they did nothing, i guess i got caught up in the moment.
I just want to apologize once and for all for all the stuff i did and i know this isn't to take lightly.
Idrk where this apology letter will take me but i hope it's for good.
And i really really really hope you accept my apology and forget my terrible past and just treat me like an average doom user.
I have come to the fact that i may be hated on doomworld forever and there is nothing that i can do about it.
And when i try to escape from it by creating a second account while my main is unbanned, My alt account will get banned cuz you can only make 1 account.
So yeah i can't escape from it and i am stuck here.
So that's why i am asking you all for my apology to be accepted because i really am sorry.
If you truly accept my apology then just tell me i accept it.
I am not doing this for fame or attention or any shit, I truly am sorry for what i am and what i did.
Please forgive me. Especially you baja blast, forgive me and all the other mods for trash talking and blaming you for stuff that you didn't even do.
Again i am really sorry, I hope you accept it and treat me normally like the others, Please.
Because in my last apology some mod i think its baja blast moved my previous apology to a thread i made which is locked.
So i really didn't know if anyone accepted my apology.
So please any mod please don't move this message to a locked thread by me and let the apology letter open so i can see if people accepted my apology.
Again for the third time i am really sorry, I am still young and make mistakes, but hey, I am learning from them which is always good!
I am sorry if this apology is too long but i have to be sincere about it.
I promise moving forward i'll try to be the best version of my self.
Now.. goodbye everybody, I hope you accept my apology, Goodbye.

P.S : What are warning points and what do they do?

11 minutes ago, Shakariki Heisenberg said:

dude wtf did you do?

Edit: damn

Ban evasion, Harassing Mods, Creating Drama

16 minutes ago, Tarry111 said:

Idk, I got one once, My guess is if you get like 3 or 5 something bad happens like a temp ban

18 minutes ago, Tarry111 said:

And when i try to escape from it by creating a second account while my main is unbanned, My alt account will get banned cuz you can only make 1 account.

You can use DoomWorld without an account, And no one hates you, you're just a bit annoying

4 minutes ago, Monocled said:

Ban evasion, Harassing Mods, Creating Drama

Idk, I got one once, My guess is if you get like 3 or 5 something bad happens like a temp ban

You can use DoomWorld without an account, And no one hates you, you're just a bit annoying

Yeah i am trying to fix that.

Seriously, for your own sake, just stop creating these threads. It's almost like you're reveling in the attention. Have you ever heard the expression: "Making a mountain out of a molehill"? This is what you appear to be doing here. Don't overthink it. Come back in a few weeks with a different attitude and I'm sure you'll find you'll be okay here. It's really not that complicated. Take it easy

Imagine how someone else would react to what you are doing, Maybe be a bit annoyed or make a sarcastic remark but no one thinks to themselves "Aw man i sure hate them and would never like to see them on the forum again" I can't speak for the mods but i doubt they hate you either, And i doubt they wan't an apology, They're just doing they're job and want you to stop making these threads and DM'ing them

Like the person above me said, I don't think anyone particularly wants you to leave the forums, Just stop

Edited by Monocled

1 hour ago, Betelgeuse said:

I am sorry for everything, Yes i know this is my 2nd time apologizing.
I don't know why i was blaming the moderators even tho they did nothing, i guess i got caught up in the moment.
I just want to apologize once and for all for all the stuff i did and i know this isn't to take lightly.
Idrk where this apology letter will take me but i hope it's for good.
And i really really really hope you accept my apology and forget my terrible past and just treat me like an average doom user.
I have come to the fact that i may be hated on doomworld forever and there is nothing that i can do about it.
So that's why i am asking you all for my apology to be accepted because i really am sorry.
If you truly accept my apology then just tell me i accept it.
I am not doing this for fame or attention or any shit, I truly am sorry for what i am and what i did.
Please forgive me. Especially you baja blast, forgive me and all the other mods for trash talking and blaming you for stuff that you didn't even do.
Again i am really sorry, I hope you accept it and treat me normally like the others, Please.
Because in my last apology some mod i think its baja blast moved my previous apology to a thread i made which is locked.
So i really didn't know if anyone accepted my apology.
So please any mod please don't move this message to a locked thread by me and let the apology letter open so i can see if people accepted my apology.
Again for the third time i am really sorry, I am still young and make mistakes, but hey, I am learning from them which is always good!
I am sorry if this apology is too long but i have to be sincere about it.
I promise moving forward i'll try to be the best version of my self.
Now.. goodbye everybody, I hope you accept my apology, Goodbye.

The Boludeces that one finds on this page for God's sake.

How is anyone supposed to know who apologizes when you changed your profile a while ago?

Edited by Kwisior

29 minutes ago, Kwisior said:

How is anyone supposed to know who apologizes when you changed your profile?

I think the title is more than enough.

Plus they can see my previous posts

Also I am tired of my old pfp and banner so yeah.

Edited by Betelgeuse

8 minutes ago, Betelgeuse said:

I think the title is more than enough.

Plus they can see my previous posts

Also I am tired of my old pfp and banner so yeah.

Yeah, I guess. But it just makes the job harder for everyone, so I don't think it's a smart decision in a situation like this.

Apology accepted (by every other mod/admin too).

Something to keep in mind: if any conflict happens in the future, it might help to try to find a different route than rapidfire threads/DMs, because these have created basically all the relevant hassle at this point, since the initial incidents have been over for a while now. It can really help to just walk away from the computer (or website) for a bit. Early warnings are usually just "hey don't do that" or brief cooldowns, and won't add up to much by themselves unless someone keeps doing what they got warned for. 

Will keep this thread open for the rest of the day in case you want to reply, but we do have to close it at some point so that everyone can move on. 

3 minutes ago, baja blast rd. said:

Apology accepted (by every other mod/admin too).

Something to keep in mind: if any conflict happens in the future, it might help to try to find a different route than rapidfire threads/DMs, because these have created basically all the relevant hassle at this point, since the initial incidents have been over for a while now. It can really help to just walk away from the computer (or website) for a bit. Early warnings are usually just "hey don't do that" or brief cooldowns, and won't add up to much by themselves unless someone keeps doing what they got warned for. 

Will keep this thread open for the rest of the day in case you want to reply, but we do have to close it at some point so that everyone can move on. 

Alr ty, for every mod too that accepted my apology.

And everyone for that matter.

I never even saw what you did, I know you are sorry for it. 

This thread educated me, though.

WHADDYA MEAN ALT ACCOUNTS AREN'T ALLOWED?!!!

*rages*

8 minutes ago, DoomGuy999 said:

I never even saw what you did, I know you are sorry for it. 

This thread educated me, though.

WHADDYA MEAN ALT ACCOUNTS AREN'T ALLOWED?!!!

*rages*

You remember the invulnerabilitysphere account? or lightamplificationvisor?

Yeah those 2 accounts were mine. Which both got banned btw but it's fine i have learned my lesson and won't open any more accounts.

Edited by Betelgeuse

1 hour ago, CAM-7EA said:

I need about tree fitty.

I AINT GIVIN YOU NO THREE FIDDY YA DAMN LOCKNESS MONSTA GET UR OWN GYAATDAMN MONEH

Edited by Shakariki Heisenberg

40 minutes ago, Betelgeuse said:

Yeah those 2 accounts were mine. Which both got banned btw but it's fine i have learned my lesson and won't open any more accounts.

Lightamplificationvisor was your alt?

Damn...

Memories flooding back...

How did they catch you?

42 minutes ago, Betelgeuse said:

Dang, I was starting to like lightamplificationvisor.

Completely faking being new.

In my opinion, you are a forum legend.

Ban evasion? Sounds fun.

Nobody cares. None of the mods are harassing you, none of us hate you, you don't need to apologize for anything. Please just move on from this whole thing.