What did you get for Christmas?

So it is a Doom TC? Daaamn! :o

I mean, I thought the clip sprite on the HUD looked familiar, but since everything else looks so different, I was not sure what the game was.

Edited by Rudolph

33 C° peak of temperature and humidity caused due to the rain at night (it's summer in my region)...

10 minutes ago, MrFroz said:

33 C° peak of temperature and humidity caused due to the rain at night (it's summer in my region)...

argentina?

8 hours ago, Rudolph said:

Huh­. Thanks to EGS, I got The Outer Worlds: Spacer's Choice. I hear it is not a great remaster, but since it is free, it is no skin off my back...

Heard that through patches since launch it isn't *that* bad but hey its free.

Got a nivdia rtx 3060 to replace my amd rx 580

10 hours ago, Terrcraft said:

Heard that through patches since launch it isn't *that* bad but hey its free.

The cognitive dissonance of using "Spacer's Choice" unironically for a lackluster release is still not lost on me.

Satire is dead. And they have killed it.

I got socks, razors, $300 (me ol Grandma coming in clutch, bless your heart nan i need to call you) and soap. Lots of soap.

A really cool looking Nescafe cup, a cool looking small jar of Nutella, a couple Mustang diecasts and some camo gloves for work. Can't complain to be honest.

• Mario RPG remake
  • Splatoon 3 Deep Cut amiibo
  • Plush of Shiver from Splatoon 3
  • Statue of Tenshi from Touhou
  • Steam Deck dock
  • Hori fight stick
  • Clothes and other apperal

So yeah, pretty cool stuff

I got a new winter coat and some gloves from my Mom, because I had been complaining about how my old coat was getting old and the pockets were torn, so I kept losing change in the lining. But I'm not the kind of person that goes out and buys a new coat when my current coat keeps me warm, even if I have issues with it. So of course she kept that in mind for about two months, and I got a new coat. It's really nice.

And she always asks why I don't wear gloves, and don't I have any gloves, and you need to wear gloves when it's cold out. I have about six pairs of gloves, I just don't wear them all the time, because who does? But the gloves she got me are very nice and warm... too warm really, and they're too big to actually do anything with my hands when I have them on. But they should be good for shoveling snow, and the thought was there, and that's what really matters. And she got me John Wick 4 on Blue Ray, which was really sweet.

My Dad gave me some money, which works well, I can always use money, and my Grandma sent me some money and enough fudge and Chinese Chews to give me diabetes. 

So it was a pretty decent Christmas all in all.

Star Wars Lego sets, a wallet and the old Star Trek Elite Force games (old but I enjoyed them when they first came out).

Edited by Kor

On 12/25/2023 at 8:49 PM, xdarkmasterx said:

Twelve drummers drumming

Eleven pipers piping

Ten lords a-leaping

Nine ladies dancing

Eight maids a-milking

Seven swans a-swimming

Six geese a-laying

Five golden rings

Four calling birds

Three French hens