Hello again! I'm currently making a Trilogy of maps, a City Level (C1T13), Tech Base (M31TD0WN), and Hell Map (WH4TTH3H311). These will then be remade into UDMF maps, with new areas and the such! This is (of course) M31TD0WN! A corrupted UAC base that's been playing with their hellish toys once more. Purge the corridors and unlock the gates of hell!

Download: Link To Download

WARNING!

Software Renderers will have HEAVY visual bugs (Missing texture leaks, mid textures clipping through floors ect.) but will not break the game completely (from what I've tested)

Wad Info

-------------------- Tech

IWAD: Doom2

Format: Doom (Doom2)

INCLUDES

Maninfo

Umapinfo

EMapInfo

GameInfo

DeHackEd (Changes the Cyberdemon - Adds KEENDIE state on death, 6000 HP | Changes Chaingun Speed - -1 Frame)

---------------------- Game

Music: The Demons From Adrian's Pen by Bobby Prince (DOOM2)

Tested On: DSDA Doom

Compatlevel tested on: MBF21

Screenshot_Doom_20240116_190236.png.3a6b146cc8a80f4a95b729980c18e5b4.pngScreenshot_Doom_20240116_190814.png.f6b38dc82e980154882d56b8a4ec42b0.png

Spoiler

Screenshot_Doom_20240116_190838.png.154b3126591eb0bc06abf3ce79aaa87c.pngScreenshot_Doom_20240116_190846.png.e25f0b2c2adfcfa5b2d431c624aeb824.png

Very fun, just a few points of complaint.

I'm a bit of a hit-scan apologist, so I  don't mind entering a room and seeing seas of chain gunners, but there wasn't enough health to accommodate them.

Not saying there were too many, just that the positional advantage they always held brought the gameplay to a stand still at times.

There was also the opportunity to repopulate the starting area after grabbing the red key, so that the walk back was more entertaining.

Other than that, good fun, Keep it up!

@watto3699 Glad you enjoyed it! As lazy or stupid as it sounds, I kinda wanted the player to be a bit low on health in the Toxic Waste room. However, I might've not given enough health after the fact, so sorry for that!

great map smart progression and clever secrets....gameplay is bit easy

prboom cl9 fda uv skill cant finish it as fell in crates after kill all monsters

popi9.zip

Final room could've used some more detail. As large as it is, the bloodfalls surrounding it don't quite sell it.