¿existen mods de the amazing digital circus?

On 5/12/2024 at 7:29 PM, Craneo said:

What is this, a crossover episode??

This is Secret Wars baby

On 5/12/2024 at 8:32 PM, Ani said:

Alright. My issue personally was where one person in a community likes other things beyond that space and when combining the two, others in one community or the other get real nasty with that one person and ends up being ridiculed. Maybe I'm speaking from my experience in a few personal circles I frequented at a younger age, but it's happened so many times, it becomes predictable for me. But because of how you expressed your disinterest, I can respect that because you never expressed out of ridicule or cynicism . Most I've seen would needlessly attack and act irrationally or insufferable. that's why I expressed how we should be open to people from other fandoms and be more civil.
I'll be legitimately surprised if someone is able to pull off the Digital Circus world in a limited engine. but I feel at the moment it's too early for this concept to go anywhere. It will take some passion and dedication for the thing this kid wants to come to reality, but either the kid needs to be patient or get into modding themselves if they want that end goal to come to them.

Quake x Digital Circus when

3 hours ago, URROVA said:

How is this thread still alive

You know you can report the bump from Ani and ask for a closure considering the OP has not been around since February. Especially since this thread has turned itself into Ani's Commentary Box.

21 hours ago, eanasir said:

Quake x Digital Circus when

Whenever Civvie does Half Life 2

5 hours ago, Redneckerz said:

You know you can report the bump from Ani and ask for a closure considering the OP has not been around since February. Especially since this thread has turned itself into Ani's Commentary Box.

That I don't mind. Gives me more activity here and stuff to talk about.

9 hours ago, Venezolano Hambreado said:

An animation show us that the next circus member will be a guy that looks a lot like Pomni

Care to link that?

1 hour ago, Ani said:

Whenever Civvie does Half Life 2

Pro Half Life 2 would be nice

• 2 weeks later...