First annual PUSS: Valentine's Day Co-op and Deathmatch Celebration - Zandronum

download.png?ex=65d7b574&is=65c54074&hm=

Feeling lonely this February? Perhaps you are single and ready to mingle? In a lovely affirming relationship with another Doomer? No matter what your status may be: the first annual PUSS: Valentine's Day co-op and deathmatch celebration extravaganza is here for you!

Play side by side with your partner or strangers and blast your way through thousands of monsters in Co-op mode. Or go at it in Deathmatch and shoot your pal in the back! PUSS: Lover's Quarrel is the wad we play this year. Servers for both modes go up this weekend and stay up for over a week, letting you enjoy this event not just on the 14th but also on the weekends before and after!

M_DOOMbig.png

Because lots of us are busy and live in different time zones, servers might not always be populated. We have planned a few speed date sessions so you can hopefully meet up with others more succesfully! These are:
PMHEART2.png Sunday the 11th at 2 PM ET (20:00 Central European time, 19:00 UK time).
PMHEART2.png Wednesday the 14th at 4 PM ET (22:00 Central European time, 21:00 UK time).
PMHEART2.png Sunday the 18th at 10 AM ET (16:00 Central European time, 15:00 UK time).
You can of course plan your own date as well: the servers are open to all and can be joined at any time! Just look for PUSS: Valentine's Day.

Get yourself the latest version of Zandronum and Doomseeker (link here to a guide, try setting it up before the day itself) and see you lovers in a few days! Happy Valentine to all!

TITLEPIC_pecca-2.png

I'll be poking my head in for sure, particularly looking forward to doing some co-op!

Yesterday had a respectable turn-out I heard, with between 5 and 10 people in co-op/deathmatch at the high points. Glad people had fun!

Fun coincidence was that @Kaapeli47 and the crew played through the set on deathmatch yesterday as well, so there were quite some people playing all around. A video of that playthrough yesterday can be viewed over here.

See you all this Wednesday, Saturday (when The Hellforge blazes through it) or Sunday!

Thank you for the Folks who set up the servers and all the cool people I played Doom with over the first Sunday time slot. It was an absolute Joy to play through The PUSS lovers Quarrel Map set on Co-op as my first intro to the WAD. I think I spent just as much time in team chat geeking out over all the doom cute as I did slaying demons. 

Hellforge is starting Insanity Deathmatch right now. Server name: [BFG Spam Squad] Insanity Deathmatch in Lover's Quarrel. Join them on Zandronum if you want to.

Also streamed live here.

Tomorrow (Sunday) we have another general time in our PUSS servers, both on co-op and Deathmatch. See you then perhaps at 10 AM ET (16:00 Central European time, 15:00 UK time).