I've encountered this weird ass bug while working on a DeHackEd mod.

Hello everyone, I was working on a DeHackEd that's basically a vanilla version of Brutal Doom. When I was testing it, I was suddenly running super fast and I was clipping through everything. And I am not even using the IDCLIP cheat. But when I booted up Doom 2 again on DSDA Doom and Chocolate Doom, the issue was gone. This happened on both of my source-ports of choice. I was unsure where to post this problem, but I feel like it's to do with the DeHackEd patch based on what I mentioned. Here is video proof and let me know what the issue is about.

Update: Nevermind guys, I've fixed it.

Edited by Z0RGUSSY

4 hours ago, Mr.BP-D [CBG] said:

What was the issue?  Sounds like you had too many states active at once which causes some form of overflow.

It was something like that from what I remember. But I did try reseting the player stats to default and everything was normal again. Maybe I messed with the player stats somehow? But oh well, the project is alternating into something else currently now. It's pretty much just gonna be vanilla doom with adjustments.