I Can't Sleep [On /Idgames! - MBF21 - DSDA-Only]

Glad I was asked to playtest, quite fun and challenging. I'll give it my "very good shit brother" seal of approval

Posted (edited)

It's been cool seeing this come together, looking forward to giving it a run through!

Edited by myolden

this was such a nice and comfy experience, i really enjoyed it! platforming was a bit too challenging for me at some points, but i blame it on my sleepiness, hehe

thanks for making this, and i hope you're feeling well<3

here's the vod of me playing it, if you wanna see the skill issue in action:p
-

Posted (edited)
9 hours ago, dashiefrickintyan said:

this was such a nice and comfy experience, i really enjoyed it! platforming was a bit too challenging for me at some points, but i blame it on my sleepiness, hehe

thanks for making this, and i hope you're feeling well<3

here's the vod of me playing it, if you wanna see the skill issue in action:p
-

Thank you so much for streaming it, I really enjoyed watching the vod! And I'm feeling well, thanks.

Spoiler

Watching you get so emotional during the secret in map31 and the ending made me so happy, I honestly nearly cried a bit too. I never thought I'd make someone get emotional with a doom map, but I did, and that makes me so, so happy. I felt quite emotional while making those, so to see someone who gets the same feeling as I did just... Feels wonderful. Thank you for playing, your vod absolutely made my day.

Edited by OverflowingMocha

Screens look great, and I love that hazy dream-like palette. Will have to give this a whirl!

• 3 weeks later...