Posted (edited)

Do you like castles, graveyards, and vampires? If so, this WAD is perfect for you!

Please give feedback on the quality of the maps.

Specs:

Source Port - GZDoom

IWAD - Doom2.wad/FreedoomPhase2.wad

# of Maps - 7

Multiplayer Compatible - No

Google Drive Link

Grave Danger

Catacombs

Cathedral

Voyage

Dark Mountains

Claustrophobia

Confrontation

Edited by CursedJade999

It's a good aesthetic, albeit one that could use a little bit more detailing to create interest in the maps, since they're a bit on the bland side as of now.

More specifically, there's no reason not to have the Super Shotgun in Map 01 with the enemy composition, the maze in Map 02 is stupid and the rocket launcher should really be placed in a location that's impossible to miss. No particular complaints about the other maps, although Map 04's enemy makeup seems a touch random and Map 06's concept is just bad because there's nothing to it.

But keep at it!

• 2 weeks later...

Love what I played so far (saved at MAP03 for later). On HMP, ammo placement feels generous, if a bit too abundant, but that's no problem for me as I played this on Delta Touch (in fact, I thank you for that lol). I wish there were more secrets and they were assigned as such, though. MIDI choice also comes across as slightly questionable to me. Otherwise, not too shabby for a short miniwad.