I believe I've made a huge mistake...

You decide.

Before

Spoiler

GJ4cW1sWsAATZ2S?format=jpg&name=large

After

Spoiler

GKmYv1rX0AAR_w1?format=jpg&name=large

I don't think I'll ever recover from this decision, 8 years of history have been lost.

3 hours ago, DJVCardMaster said:

I don't think I'll ever recover from this decision, 8 years of history have been lost.

Sure you will. Just wait eight years.

8 hours ago, DJVCardMaster said:

You decide...

imo, you should definitely cut your hair. there is even a plant growing out of it in the first pic :P

Posted (edited)

I have my hair like that most of the time. It's nothing to worry about, embrace baldness!

Edited by Panzermann11

lmao bald Personally I hate having long hair, it's a pain to maintain. So, yeah, embrace the haircut. And hair grows back anyway, so there's nothing to lose, unless you have asshole friends.

12 minutes ago, Gothic said:

unless you have asshole friends.

Only asshole ladies, sir. My friends are fine with it (I'm not, just trying to re-grow it in a decent state).

Nah, what you've done here is rectify a huge mistake (sorry). Though it looks like it could be a little neater. Once you've lived with it for a few days you'll hopefully realise what a massive life-upgrade you've gifted yourself. Just try to keep on top of it - once a week is good.

Posted (edited)

It’ll grow back! Also, go out in the sun a bit each day and the paleness of the scalp will go away pretty quick. 

Edited by DNSKILL5

It's just a hair, they will grow back. Maybe invest in some treatment to grow them little faster. Either way, you look good. 

You should have made it bald on top but kept it really long in the back like Riff Raff or Larry from the Three Stooges.  Major missed opportunity

3 hours ago, Misty said:

It's just a hair, they will grow back. Maybe invest in some treatment to grow them little faster. Either way, you look good. 

Thanks ^^. No money for treatment though, but I'm using nettle shampoo so I regrow my weak hair, you know, trying not to get bald before 30...

Anyways, I had to do it specially because most of my hairs were quite damaged, but I'm scared it won't grow like before.

Well, there are plenty of treatments for hair loss and keeping them alive, some are sold over counter, some require doc prescription. Of course, you know yourself better and I'm in no position for suggestions. 

Gonna tell you something I had to learn for myself: in about six months, get some conditioner and use it like you're addicted to it. Your hair will thank you.

I did the same thing about 15 or so years ago. I had shoulder-length hair which I had been growing out for yeears. Then I finally hit a point where I couldn't stand it anymore, so I cut it all off. No regrets - except for the fact that I didn't donate my hair.

I guess I'm glad I had the long hair phase. But it's definitely not something I'd ever want to do again.

12 hours ago, Clippy said:

8 years???? 

The last time I've fully shaved my hair was actually about 10 years, 2014 if I'm not mistaken. But my last "long hair" removal was in 2016. Of course I went to the barber for the usual ends cutting from time to time.

5 minutes ago, DJVCardMaster said:

The last time I've fully shaved my hair was actually about 10 years, 2014 if I'm not mistaken. But my last "long hair" removal was in 2016. Of course I went to the barber for the usual ends cutting from time to time.

OK I thought you had worlds slowest growing hair 

I haven't been cut in a year I'm about where you were but my wife is gunna attack me soon and shave it off, summers coming

1 minute ago, Clippy said:

OK I thought you had worlds slowest growing hair 

I haven't been cut in a year I'm about where you were but my wife is gunna attack me soon and shave it off, summers coming

In fact it seems my hair is one of the fastest growing in the world, about 5mm on average, only in a week, and thanks god I will recover most of it quickly. 

Posted (edited)

I want you to pay attention to what I'm about to say, and I want you to know that this is serious.

Congratulations. You're no longer a boy, but a man. You've proved by cutting your hair that you can give up on all earthly posessions if need be. You can do whatever it takes to survive and thrive, and you don't care what society thinks about you. You're free. Many aspire to be like you but they would never admit it. That's the power you wield.

Learn to appreciate your baldness. Learn to be grateful that your head is not weirdly shaped and that you can look cool with a beard. Learn to use accessories to enhance your facial features. Learn to appreciate the fact that you don't need to spend money on haircuts or shampoo anymore. Embrace the egghead.

This message was brought to you by BDA - Bald Doomers Association. Bald gang rise up.

Edited by DoomGappy

4 minutes ago, DoomGappy said:

Learn to appreciate your baldness. Learn to be grateful that your head is not weirdly shaped and that you can look cool with a beard.

Well, this is the problem, I can't grow a proper beard, it looks like a teenager trying to grow his facial hair to look more manly, but fails and ends up looking dumb. 

6 minutes ago, DJVCardMaster said:

Well, this is the problem, I can't grow a proper beard, it looks like a teenager trying to grow his facial hair to look more manly, but fails and ends up looking dumb. 

Well, I didn't have a beard until I was about 20, so give it time. You look around this age. Workout and be healthy, and it will probably slowly grow. At least you know you wouldn't look ugly if you gave up or lost your hair.

All I have to say is that it's time to change your Doomworld profile picture (for the next 8 years. Will you be a father by then? Married? Poor? Millionaire? Ascetic? Revenant?)

2 minutes ago, DoomGappy said:

Well, I didn't have a beard until I was about 20, so give it time. You look around this age. Workout and be healthy, and it will probably slowly grow. At least you know you wouldn't look ugly if you gave up or lost your hair.

I'm 26... I guess that's a compliment though, haha.

1 minute ago, The Royal We said:

All I have to say is that it's time to change your Doomworld profile picture (for the next 8 years. Will you be a father by then? Married? Poor? Millionaire? Ascetic? Revenant?)

Marriage dream is over, that's one of the reasons why I shaved my head.

Just now, DJVCardMaster said:

Marriage dream is over, that's one of the reasons why I shaved my head.

Ascetic or revenant then.