Doom 4 1.0 pistol

hello

few monthes ago i notice that bedeshta used 3 models in order to create the weapons items and charecters in doom 2016 and also they even put stuff from the unrealese doom 4 version in the folder of doom 2016.

unfortunatlly after using doom 216 recourse explorer i couldnt find the unrealese handgun anywhere (in the specified folder i have only the magnum)

i read in the internet that it should be found here:genereted/basemodel/md6/objects/weapons/mp_weapons.

if anyone wants to help please check your version and approve to me if i'm the only one with this problem or if by some mircale you found it please send a copy to me.

20240414_181414.jpg

20240414_173923.jpg

I sure remember seeing all unused weapons and props in that hacked Snapmap map, it also has the folders and location of each file in the description of each model. The code should be A8PARLP6.

hello

can you srnd me a screen shot so i can know how to find it?

or if you were able to find the model of the handgun can yoh send it to me?

It seems like it either was removed in a patch or it's in an earlier version of the game, which is weird considering that all the other unused content is still there.