Posted (edited)

I only completed SIGIL 1, and i really like it.  I still can beat it from the beginning to end.  IS Sigil II worth it?? I have it and about to try it.

Edit:  I'm now on map 6 on this sixth episode of ultimate doom by John Romero.  I died a whole lot to get there.  I like it so far but not as much as the first SIGIL, played on HMP difficulty.

Edited by vanilla_d00m

Don't listen to the hecklers. We don't really get that many threads about SIGIL II after the hype died down months ago.

I came back because of it, I’m on the 7th level now.  I wonder who’s the last boss on the 8th level?

I played this game in the 90s so it’s hard to quit.  I played it again like how I play the other games I used to play.

Posted (edited)

Sigil II is amazing. I think it's a natural progression and evolution from the first Sigil, and I like it even better. Definitely don't do UV first time through...learned that the hard way. Cyberdemons everywhere make it a wholly unique challenge compared to normal difficulty.

Also, the Jimmy Paddock soundtrack. And the Sigil 1 Buckethead soundtrack. Pure bliss. I absolutely love the midi and mp3 soundtracks. Romero has such wicked good taste in music, and the community has such talented composers.

Edited by QuaketallicA