I will make a song for you.

Yeah, you heard me. Or read me, rather. I will just straight up make a song for your map, or your titlescreen.

I've been stressing over uni, so I need to go back to the thing I love most- Music!

MIDI or HQ, doesn't matter. I'll make the first 5 or so people to reply to this with a WIP picture of their project a song.

Posted (edited)

Can you make a MIDI with 1980s sound, something like synthpop / synthwave or something catchy?

I'm working on my Paint-It-Doom map and I'm creating Miami-style town, so it would be great if you make something that fits in, =)

Edited by Vanilla+Unicorn

Posted (edited)

Hi. We are working in a wad named: "How Much Health?!" - in which all levels have a specific quantity of total health that all monsters summed must have. And the next level will always have the total HP from the previous plus an increment.

We are thinking in a titlepic (it is no ready yet, I can send to you when we finish it) that will be based in the cover of the "Help!" Beatles' album. One joke with the idea "Health! i need somebody Health!" 

The idea is to make a MIDI song that will remember Beatles' "Help!" but "Doomenized"! I mean, make this remember the original song, but with Doom song vibes. I even thought in something that could be more or less D_RUNNIN tempo and cadence, but with Help! song notes (or the opposite). But feel free to make as you prefer. 

Do you accept my request? Feel free to make it in a way you guess your midi will fit our plot!

Edited by Lord Pachellus

On 4/20/2024 at 2:48 PM, Lord Pachellus said:

Hi. We are working in a wad named: "How Much Health?!" - in which all levels have a specific quantity of total health that all monsters summed must have. And the next level will always have the total HP from the previous plus an increment.

We are thinking in a titlepic (it is no ready yet, I can send to you when we finish it) that will be based in the cover of the "Help!" Beatles' album. One joke with the idea "Health! i need somebody Health!" 

The idea is to make a MIDI song that will remember Beatles' "Help!" but "Doomenized"! I mean, make this remember the original song, but with Doom song vibes. I even thought in something that could be more or less D_RUNNIN tempo and cadence, but with Help! song notes (or the opposite). But feel free to make as you prefer. 

Do you accept my request? Feel free to make it in a way you guess your midi will fit our plot!

Hi Tamara. Thanks for your help.

Speakng about Help!, I am sending a draft made by a colleague helping the project. This will be improved for the final version (font, background, pixel quality etc), but the main idea is this - that is the Doom version of the Beatles' Help! album cover.

203171964_image(1).png.ebc99d8ed0602baeabc446cedc976c31.png

And I am also sending the cover of the original Beatles album, for comparison.IMG_3512.jpg.7c31f2d7b8b8027a9308356a4af49d06.jpg