The Mis-Adventures of Dynamite 7: WIRED! (Version 1.3) [MBF21]

I loved TMod 6 (and the ones I tried, however I can't remember which) so yeah I'l be downloading this one.

Played through the first two maps. Love the wireframe aesthetic, though it can get hard to look at for extended periods in a Firerainbow sort of way.

FYI there seem to be some issues with the dehacked in GZDoom, the enemies still drop ammo/weapons like zombiemen/shotgunners. Also I'd recommend embedding the dehacked into the WAD for convenience, since every MBF21-compatible port I know of also supports embedded dehacked lumps.

I played the first five levels so far and I'm really digging the aesthetics and style! Especially love the custom robot monsters.  Congratulations on the release!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hello! On first impressions, this is a truly original wad. I would like to ask: what musical composition is playing in the first level? Can other mappers use it in their wads?

Very cool and unique wad. Something you could work on is making the projectiles more visible and give them proper sound design.

5 hours ago, Michael63 said:

Hello! On first impressions, this is a truly original wad. I would like to ask: what musical composition is playing in the first level? Can other mappers use it in their wads?

That would be me! I used a program called "Dance 6 Reloaded" to create it! If other mappers wish to use it, sure but PLEASE make sure they credit me as the composer.

• 3 weeks later...

These visuals look insane (I always mean that as a compliment).  My "to play" list is already precariously long and looks like it's just gotten longer.  Brilliant stuff.

Posted (edited)

Bumping TMoD 7 to let people know that version 1.2 has been released!

Guess who just had to make a 1.3 build because I missed a fairly obvious error... =_=

Edited by DynamiteKaitorn
Updated TMoD 7 to 1.3