Gzdoom 4.12 controller support

Posted (edited)

When playing classic doom with gzdoom 4.12 on an HP 2020 laptop, the controller plays "too loose" and movement left and right wat too fast to be anywhere near accurate. I tried to change sensitivity settings but nothing seems to work. Am I missing a setting or is that how it's going to work with this version of gzdoom and this laptop with this controller( Xbox one)? Any thoughts/ideas? Sorry I accidentally put this in the wrong place.

Edited by Scottier681

3 minutes ago, Scottier681 said:

When playing classic doom with gzdoom 4.12 on an HP 2020 laptop, the controller plays "too loose" and movement left and right wat too fast to be anywhere near accurate. I tried to change sensitivity settings but nothing seems to work. Am I missing a setting or is that how it's going to work with this version of gzdoom and this laptop with this controller( Xbox one)? Any thoughts/ideas? Sorry I accidentally put this in the wrong place.

I second your sentiment if anyone can fill us in.  I've used GZ Doom for all of my Doom II content and the aim just swings everywhere it also feels like I'm sprinting at warp speed through the map compared to PS4's Unity Port.  You're not alone my friend it's made Industrial Zone's UV-Max run still unreachable for me so far...