8 hours ago, RataUnderground said:

Great techbase : ) I liked the colorful details here and there. Maybe a little stingy with the ammo, but still fun.

Thank you for playing! =)

I've fixed the elevator yesterday by removing monsters from it, hope it'll never break now as it did randomly in some of my testing sessions.

You can download the updated version from the same link! ;)

Joining the bandwagon!

Not much to say on this level. It's not too difficult nor too easy, but the looks are something else! Really cool music also!

@Async Unicorn, thank you for creating Neon Nexus! Cyberpunk my mug of tea. I loved the monster encounters, I loved the map design, I loved the textures, and I loved the soundtrack. I have a question: how do I access the secret area? I had to resort to idclip, in order to collect the berserk and the supercharge, and it was only in doing so that the group of demons was teleported close to me (GZDOOM 4.10 here).
PS: Please make Neon Nexus a mapset, it's awesome!

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, dmnwizard said:

@Async Unicorn, thank you for creating Neon Nexus! Cyberpunk my mug of tea. I loved the monster encounters, I loved the map design, I loved the textures, and I loved the soundtrack. I have a question: how do I access the secret area? I had to resort to idclip, in order to collect the berserk and the supercharge, and it was only in doing so that the group of demons was teleported close to me (GZDOOM 4.10 here).
PS: Please make Neon Nexus a mapset, it's awesome!

I thought it was an easy secret! :D
You need to step on either a switch or a window platform and shoot the "Access Denied" sign. Then, a lift nearby lowers down, and you've discovered a secret! =)

I'll think about turning it into a mapset! 

Edited by Async Unicorn

Excellent map ! I had a lot of fun on this one ! The fights inside this space station were pretty tough but satisfying and the architecture was pretty good. I had some "Ion Fury" vibes at some moments. 

Spoiler

The Archvile trap near to the exit almost got me. It was a nice touch !

Keep goin' ! ;)

giphy.gif

Just got around to playing this and I had a blast. I loved the aesthetics of this one.

I always struggle with revenants so I'd go into ultra panic mode whenever an Arch Vile turned up to undo my handiwork.

Fun map, thank you.

great visuals, simple progression, and simple fights, pretty easy even on uv

details r great too...my prboom cl9 fda popi9.zip