Help. I’ve been Parma banned on Reddit.

I’ve been permanently banned on Reddit. Worse of all. Everytime I create a new acc, it gets instantly banned.

what do I do? I’m very upset that I’ll never get to post on Reddit forever. No matter how many different emails I set up. Reddit still knows it’s me and they ban me.

please someone help me on this. 

There's nothing anyone can do unless an unnamed reddit admin is lurking but i doubt it.

I have to wonder what crap you were doing that got you permanently banned. It's also possible your IP just happened to be in a block they banned for some reason. So were you actually being an ass and got warned?

Ah yes, Doomworld has infamously strong political connections, our cabal will be sure to set it straight.

Also, literally how?

3 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

There's nothing anyone can do unless an unnamed reddit admin is lurking but i doubt it.

I have to wonder what crap you were doing that got you permanently banned. It's also possible your IP just happened to be in a block they banned for some reason. So were you actually being an ass and got warned?

I kept posting on a subreddit about stuff I was dealing with that I was banned from multiple times.

i kept abusing banned evasion I guess. Now I’m permanently screwed and I’m pissed

Just now, nathanB404 said:

I kept posting on a subreddit about stuff I was dealing with that I was banned from multiple times.

i kept abusing banned evasion I guess. Now I’m permanently screwed and I’m pissed

Well maybe learn the lesson and try and improve your behaviour. Reddit isn't a public service. It doesn't owe you anything. Their house, their rules, and actions have consequences.

27 minutes ago, nathanB404 said:

what do I do? I’m very upset that I’ll never get to post on Reddit forever.

mods please please PLEASE ban this guy off Doomworld

Posted (edited)
5 minutes ago, JackDBS said:

mods please please PLEASE ban this guy off Doomworld

Why? I was just asking for help

Edited by nathanB404

6 minutes ago, Murdoch said:

Well maybe learn the lesson and try and improve your behaviour. Reddit isn't a public service. It doesn't owe you anything. Their house, their rules, and actions have consequences.

But I was asking for help multiple times on that subreddit. But the moderators kept banning me because they thought I was joking. 

What did you do to get permanently banned?

9 minutes ago, nathanB404 said:

Creating multiple accounts to circumvent your ban is certainly not going to help you out.

2 minutes ago, nathanB404 said:

But I was asking for help multiple times on that subreddit. But the moderators kept banning me because they thought I was joking. 

And? I can't say it any clearer. Their house. Their rules. Not a public service. I don't know what you were asking for help for so maybe they were dicks for doing it but again, their rules. Clearly you were banned for trying to evade the ban. No one can help you.