some of my genesis chiptune covers + foreshadowing of new cover projects

Posted (edited)

Hello there. Yeah, i'm newbie here, but some of you know me that i held cover project of TNT: Evilution, and did covers together with @Some Spoony Bard. Yes, it is. (i'll make the post of TNT YM2612 a bit later). Also, i'm planning to release cover project of Plutonia MIDI pack this June, as separate post. And, as foreshadowing of next cover projects, that i would like to make it as "community project" (that is, to find several members who would make Sega Genesis chiptunes), i'll post 3 covers from various megawad soundtracks here.

Every cover was made using Furnace tracker, oscilloscope view was made using corrscope (footage or background can be added by any video editing software).

==================================================================
Goldrush (Ancient Aliens MAP13) (original by @stewboy)

Spoiler

Five Iron (Doom II MAP14, from .MID The Way Id Did) (original by @Cammy)

Spoiler

Kaleidoscopic Array (Alien Vendetta MAP31, from AV midi pack) (original by @Cammy and @Mr. Freeze)

Spoiler

also, i would like to get permission from stewboy to start cover project of his Ancient Aliens OST, just in case.

Edited by Molkirill
trying to get videos shown

On 6/1/2024 at 10:04 AM, Molkirill said:

also, i would like to get permission from stewboy to start cover project of his Ancient Aliens OST, just in case.

Of course! Plenty of people do covers of other people's music, it's all part of the art :)