What name for my new monster ?

I just finish most of the sprite of a new monster for my doom mapping, but I can't find a fitting name for it, any idea ?

I want something "doom-like" (pretty vague I know) and not to long like "HellFlame-thrower pinky demon". This Demon is kinda like a pinky demon, but has one big eye, black horn, orange skin, a tail and can shoot flames from medium/close range. It's a "bit" tougher than a regular Pinky, and deal more damage !

Some sprites, whith the pinky demon as a base (all made by me, and only me) :

1471672347_incineratorfacew1.png.5a22540954ade052bfb91050da83c8bb.png453899132_incinerator3-4facew4.png.327e9223807f58179131de52425f855d.png2092988198_incineratorouestw1.png.3fd6a2e404be70926d701d51b7ba063f.png342873702_incinerator3-4backw1.png.46190139597122fd3cbccb266f3de9c6.png2104156345_incineratorbackw1.png.e73a7d512a7c98d791c7d3f315057f9a.png535494230_incineratormortf6.png.9727f701086bc76e78b781239b44770e.png

"Cyclopean Immolator"

Yeah, it's a mouthful. It's kinda tough to come up with a fitting name. I understand the challenge. If you name it based on the two prominent characteristics. (The single eye, the flame attack) It's tough to find a one word name. Unless you opt for naming it based on just one characteristic.

Maybe the color? A Pinkie is pink, so Orangey? Gingerdemon? Lol

Are you aiming for a one word name?

Posted (edited)

I don't mind if it's like the arch-vile with a double word name but I prefer a special one with a hellish tone to it, like the mancubus. I think I like something like the Arch-vile, keeping the arch or vile or other

Edited by LamaRoux34
Add detail

Could keep it simple-ish and go with "Pyrodemon." Fits the naming scheme and describes exactly what it be do.

2 minutes ago, LamaRoux34 said:

killing lots of Robert don't seem so fun

Speak for yourself mate.

45 minutes ago, Daemonic Synergy said:

Are you aiming for a one word name?

I think I prefer yes, not only something with one of his caracteristiques, I want to Say '' THE ...'' like the revenant, imp, cacodemon etc.

Just now, Xaser said:

Could keep it simple-ish and go with "Pyrodemon." Fits the naming scheme and describes exactly what it be do.

Oh, yes nice one, I'll think of other name like this, thanks ! (If you have any other please let me know)

15 minutes ago, InfinitePossiblities said:

Fire Elemental (Like pain Elemental, except fire, keeps with Elemental neming scheme)

Nice one too, maybe something more subtil/hellish than fire

*whips out ol' reliable dictionary*

Hmm, lets see. Ah! That one looks fitting.

The Scorcher?

Posted (edited)

Cheetor

The Cheeto Pinky

More seriously, Sulfur Demon?

Edited by Desfar

• 2 weeks later...
Posted (edited)

Annihilator

Hellraiser

Flame-Beast

Fire-ghost