🟧 Blocked-Out! - A Released Boom 2 Community Project! ⬜

Nice to see this finally being released. c:

Congratulations on the release, I played it back in beta and there are some gems here.

However, my map, Map21: Gateway to Infinity, breaks on dsda-doom 0.27.5, I can't load it either directly through -warp/idclev, or from map20. I'm not sure what has caused this bug as the beta version I have works perfectly fine. 

6 minutes ago, Monsieur E said:

Congratulations on the release, I played it back in beta and there are some gems here.

However, my map, Map21: Gateway to Infinity, breaks on dsda-doom 0.27.5, I can't load it either directly through -warp/idclev, or from map20. I'm not sure what has caused this bug as the beta version I have works perfectly fine. 

Fixed!

Hell yeah! I remember having fun mapping for this. Happy to finally see it released.

BTW, my name in the credits map is misspelled is "eater25" :P

6 minutes ago, eater29 said:

Hell yeah! I remember having fun mapping for this. Happy to finally see it released.

BTW, my name in the credits map is misspelled is "eater25" :P

Fixed!

Sorry bout that.

Posted (edited)

Congrats on the release. These mapas looks really cool to play and I'm going to give it a try as soon as possible. <3

Edited by Auron

Happy to see this out and thank you Matacraft for leading the project. Gonna be playing this soon. Source placeholder textures + Doom gameplay is an awesome combination.

The higher weapon switch speeds really makes the doom gunplay more fun, fast paced and dynamic :) 

I remember I really wanted to jump on this, but felt that I didn't have the chops or the ideas at the time. Looks really neat! Congrats on getting it out.

Congrats on the release! This was a fun project :)

Posted (edited)

HELL YEAH I'M PROUD TO HAVE MADE A MAP FOR THIS

Edited by wumbo

Posted (edited)

It's finally here! Glad to see it all done, you guys. This has been one of my favourite projects to playtest in recent memory. :^)

Edited by Biodegradable