Friendly Marines Help (video demos/examples below)

Posted (edited)

Hi everybody. I'm new to map building/editing so excuse my lack of Doom vocabulary!  I've built a map with some light rpg elements. I want to use a few marines that can follow you about when you do something for them. I've got the quests and dialog sorted out its the marines I'm having trouble with. I've used a few different friendly marines MODS but sadly none of them work very well.

I have found this file by SgtMarkIV (file in the description of the youtube video) 

This works very well. It's the standalone allies mod from BD. Anyway, it works with a teleporter item you throw from your inventory. I'm trying to figure out the method of creating them as ACTORS in doom builder to use in my map. I've messed around with DECORATE ect and all that good stuff but I'm not getting anywhere, it's out of my league. I'm hoping someone here could give me a hand at figuring it out.

Basically... How do I use "Brutal Friends" in Doom Builder?

Here's a short video of the current situation. It's fun but can be better!

Thanks everybody!

Edited by 1gotp1nk8cidbootson
Description and clarity.

Here's another short video just to show off some of the dialog and new sprites I've been working on as a bonus. It would be great to add working AI marines to this very Resident Evil OG vibes wad lol