"No Chance", the hardest Doom2 map you will ever play ready for playtesting!

Gameplay this good is art.

I still haven't finished it on UV. Two keys down, one to go.

One trick I figured is to simply ride the central walkway up and down, triggering it from the side without falling off, which causes heaps of infighting, as well as being about the only safe place I could find on the level early on.

*Safe* being a relative term, of course.

Way too hard. Too masochistic for me to beat it on HMP. It was fun to play through on ITYTD difficulty. The Map aesthetically and layout wise was really nice looking and inspiring thematically.

OK, at first I thought this was a humorous attempt involving an apparently impossible level, however after a few tries, determining the "correct" path (and getting some reasonable firepower in the meantime), I actually found this to be one of the best levels I've played in years, and it takes quite a bit to move me. Pure Doom. Well done!

BTW, try NOT getting the BFG and crossing the catwalks ASAP...and tell me how far you can get before reloading happens at least 2 times a minute...

• 3 weeks later...

Got all the keys (prboom demo, but its an hour long..) but died in a really stupid way soon after because I completely forgot how I did that part before and was rusty. I did everything a safe easy paced exploitative way- pretty necessary due to difficulty and length.

http://www.sendspace.com/file/u3puxw