Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

A quick guide to orienteering in some specific MyHouse.wad locations.

Spoiler

Door sequence

1. →

Swimming pool

2. →

3. ↑

4. ←

5.↑

Arc to the large hall

6. 3-4 sec ↑, slightly ←

Endless staircase

Edited by Geniraul

Undoubtedly one of the hardest map in this mod. The map I hated most normally, ended up playing in this mod because I find the challenge really interesting. It was almost impossible because of the Stalker appearance in close situation and eventually giving an instant kill. I was absolutely surprised this time too but so lucky that I got past her and didn't get confused on my way to the teleporter. You can see I was also about to be killed by the Creeper just before this. This map is really on another level in a total dark and creepy mod like this, especially if you are playing hard difficulty.

NOTE: For taking the route, I didn't take any kind of help from any demo, playthrough, walkthrough or whatever. I solved this thing all by myself. I just think the route is best for solving this map in this mod and I'm very happy that I finally beat this map without getting confused on my way.

es una guia al 100% de un wad que encontré en moddb solo estaba usando el mod de canela de animal crossing porque me parecía relativamente tierno y no use los comandos esos para hacerle esas cosas y también un contador de todos los items,secretos y kills tengo una libreta del gobierno así que por eso a veces se ve como el culo

Edited by coquito_renovado

when you go through teleporters audio from the mario movie 1993 comes on "you were in another dimension? yeah another dimension...hey! this guy thinks he was in another dimension!"

DOOM 32X Resurrection got further updates over these last couple of weeks. I ended up running through the latest version last night. The Cyber Demon and Spider Mastermind have been added in.