Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

A DEEP dive review of one of this year's best WADs! Cacoward worthy in my opinion.

*My Voxel Doom II video just passed 115k views! The channel has a fast growing following of subscribers but the algorithm is not so kind to me with this one... 

SOME SOUNDS IVE BEEN MIXING TODAY^ for the mario sprite I took from rebirth.wad &...when you kill the cyber demon now, the player hears "its is done! it is done! THE WORLD IS FREE!!"

This was the last DOOM video I uploaded.  My brother, father and I did a co-op run of Memento Mori and...we are not a well oiled machine...

Edited by Naxius

Now that I have a new laptop, I can go back to recording videos like usual! The first Doom playthrough is going to be Final Carnage with Project Brutality 3.0, a set of almost Half Life-like maps meant to be played with PB. I must say that even though I have some gripes with Brutal Doom, I've been enjoying this combo and encourage anyone on the fence to give it a try!

I'm really liking these maps, the way they're put together and have references to Half Life and the newer Doom games make for a pretty unique atmosphere!

Getting close to the end! I find Final Carnage is more fun when it lets go off the gas a little and lets you explore its maps - that's when the added atmosphere really helps.