Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Furthering our progress on our Doom 2 playlist we have both secret maps 31 Wolfenstein and 32 Grosse now with their walkthroughs on the channel and in the respective playlists I recorded map 6 for Doom 2016 and the footage didn't save so I will have to redo it tomorrow trying to keep the 2016 episodes each Sunday since they take a lot longer to make

In addition to the above mentioned videos the playlist for classic Doom have also been updated now that we have finally started our Trek through my favorite episode Inferno check out our guided walkthroughs to find out more about why Inferno is my favorite episode of classic Doom

A comfortable way to beat Loneliness by UAC2145

Posted (edited)

The latest installment is now live on my channel.  In our Final DooM Playstation CE WAD we now have the Guided Walkthrough for Subspace.  This time I'm getting Time Stamps added with all of the videos (going back and adding them in real time to all previous videos this week).  This way if you need help with a specific thing you have a way of quickly see where in the video it'll be shown or discussed!

Finally NEW CONTENT has been added to our Outtakes Playlist (Blooper Reel).  That Playlist can be found here if you're in need of a good laugh at what happens when you do it live with no script.

Thank everyone for their continued support your likes and comments are helping the channel grow and make it worth much more time adding more features into the videos and investing in better equipment to get you better sounding and better looking videos as quickly as possible!

Edited by LegendaryEevee

The next 2 videos are live in my favorite Classic DooM Title ever made the Playstation Final DooM.  Today we have both Vesperas and Subterra available with Timestamps for secret skipping. 

Welcome back to our guided walkthrough of Doom 2 on the PlayStation 4 Unity port this time added to our playlist are Map 16 suburbs and map 17 tenements so if you're looking for some relaxing guided Doom listening you've come to the right spot

Posted (edited)

HUGE UPDATES TEAM!  It took quite some time but the Classic/Ultimate DooM Playlist has been updated so that EVERY VIDEO now has timestamps for all of the secrets that way if you're looking for a refresher on where any are in a run you can just skip right to it and not have to go looking for when it's covered.  Every video will be getting the same treatment, but for now it is available on all Classic DooM Guides so far!

Edited by LegendaryEevee

Posted (edited)

99% of my content is based around laid back guides and walkthroughs that anyone of any skill level can pick up and follow to 100% any level they want. 

But today I felt it was time to let my hair down a bit and give you a sneak peek of what I can really do I present you with the nightmare 100% playlist

guides and walkthroughs are my primary concern but I'll also let loose now and then as well

Edited by LegendaryEevee