Post your Doom video! [but don't quote video]

Since the creators of the Final Doom Playstation update WAD decided to incorporated all of the Master Levels into their Final DooM WAD we are back on ANOTHER BLIND RUN this time their iteration of Bloodsea Keep.  It is a doozy the rest are on a playlist on the channel as we work our way through.

Posted (edited)

The latest 2 Videos in our DooM Classic Walkthroughs is now available both E2M3 and E2M4 (fan favorite).  Again the series focuses on a laid back 100% walkthrough each level showing all secrets and kills in each map as well as deaths.  Playlists are available for each series we have going currently.

*****************************************************************************************************************

It is unbelievable how long this took.  But FINALLY completed Mephisto's Mausoleum on Playstation Final Doom (thankfully they leave out the Icon of Sin part at the end, this map is plenty difficult enough).

Edited by LegendaryEevee

The next Final Doom CE (Playstation Version) Walkthrough is available for "Nessus".  More available in the playlist:

The next Final Doom CE (Playstation Version) BLIND PLAYTHROUGH is available for "Paradox".  More available in the playlist:

Posted (edited)

Edited by Darsycho

A temporary pause on Final Doom CE (PSX)'s Walkthrough's to capture @dashlet new WAD Liminal Doom 2 totals 7 maps and 2 secret maps I believe.  Map01 is now live on the channel with it's own playlist.  Great job to Dashlet and his team for making this amazing WAD.  That I'll do my best to now highlight for all of you!  Awesome job you all!

Posted (edited)

Next 2 available in our 100% Walkthrough of Classic Doom this time E2M5 and Secret Map E2M9:

****************************************************************************************************************

FINALLY PUT SOME LAUGHTER IN YOUR LIFE WITH THE NEW OUTTAKES PLAYLIST ON THE CHANNEL.  This showcases all of the funniest bloopers and fails of each of the guides so far.  Oh the joys of not using a script!

Edited by LegendaryEevee

New wave of guided walkthroughs are now available on the channel first up from Doom 2 we have Maps 13 and 14 Downtown and The Inmost Dens:

Finally from Ultimate Doom we have one of my favorite Maps E2M6 - Halls of the Damned

The news surrounding DOOM: The Dark Ages finally got me to get off my butt and make a scripted video. The first third is a summary of what we, middle third is the Slayer's Testaments with key parts highlighted, last third is my thoughts on what the game will be like.

The next in our DooM 2016 series is here.  The infamous Map05 Argent Tower.  All previous episodes available in the respective Playlist!