Final DOOM demos [-complevel 4]

5 minutes ago, Xektor said:

TNT Evilution MAP01 Co-op UV Max in 2:13.06

Was looking at the file, I'm not sure what port you're using. If you're using Doom 2 v1.9 then there's no complevel. Complevel is a thing for ports like PrBoom+, or Woof. And, probably don't do "-iwad doom2.wad -file tnt.wad" as a command line. You should just do "-iwad tnt.wad" instead.

3 minutes ago, GarrettChan said:

Was looking at the file, I'm not sure what port you're using. If you're using Doom 2 v1.9 then there's no complevel. Complevel is a thing for ports like PrBoom+, or Woof. And, probably don't do "-iwad doom2.wad -file tnt.wad" as a command line. You should just do "-iwad tnt.wad" instead.

Oh, alright, yeah We were using Doom 2 v1.9, thanks for the remark, should I re-upload the txt file, or do I leave it like that?

2 minutes ago, Xektor said:

Oh, alright, yeah We were using Doom 2 v1.9, thanks for the remark, should I re-upload the txt file, or do I leave it like that?

You can change it now. Please change it into

Port: Doom 2 v1.9

and remove the complevel, that would be better. Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, why are Plutonia and TNT in the same thread, rather than separate? 

56 minutes ago, Ludi said:

Just out of curiosity, why are Plutonia and TNT in the same thread, rather than separate? 

Because they make up "Final Doom".

Worth saying that at this point, it would also be a mess to split them into two separate threads anyway. There's tons of posts with demos for both TNT and Plutonia, and unfortunately we cannot split single posts into multiple posts, so hypothetically if they were given separate demo threads, there would still be random leftovers from pre-split that don't actually belong. They're packaged together, so they get a thread together.