what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Another demo for my upcoming map "Belial's Keep". This time, some marble corridors corrupted with red hot rocks and lava:

11 hours ago, Jark said:

I don't usually like sharing things before they're done, I'll make an exception. This is a WIP for the 96kb challenge (Boom, Free Theme) - a collaboration with my Father, he has the ideas, I map them.

Screenshot_Doom_20210717_234046.png.f61b93aedb1005c8358a2d6e46128c1b.png

That just looks so right. Is that just vanilla textures as well?

17 hours ago, Jark said:

I don't usually like sharing things before they're done, I'll make an exception. This is a WIP for the 96kb challenge (Boom, Free Theme) - a collaboration with my Father, he has the ideas, I map them.

Screenshot_Doom_20210717_234046.png.f61b93aedb1005c8358a2d6e46128c1b.png

looks straight out of the first medal of honor.

51 minutes ago, magicsofa said:

Magic Doom 2

Love these cities and the overall design. Hype!

Edited by Noiser

6 minutes ago, NiGHTMARE said:

I had quite a productive week!

This arch in the third picture. Just . "Italian chef kiss" mua.

23 hours ago, NiGHTMARE said:

I had quite a productive week!

From now on every time you post I'm going to harass you for Bitchin Baker's Bicentennial Texture Blowout compilation wad

I don't seem to be able to upload screenshots anymore. How is everyone else doing it? it says Max total size 0.12MB...surely that can't be right

2 minutes ago, VisionThing said:

I don't seem to be able to upload screenshots anymore. How is everyone else doing it? it says Max total size 0.12MB...surely that can't be right

Through image hosting sites, like imgbb or imgur then using direct link for the screenshots to appear like that instead of a link

1 hour ago, VisionThing said:

https://ibb.co/YZmLKYs
https://ibb.co/NY8bsYz

I've been retexturing chunks of this map with Hexen II textures and its looking considerably better IMO. Also working on some tricks and traps....

Ok that didn't wotk either. meh

You need to click "Embed Codes" drop down box, and change it to "BBCode full linked" before copying the link.

Edited by NiGHTMARE

On 7/18/2021 at 3:54 AM, Arbys550 said:

Giant desert slaughtermap, 90% done.

VHYTZRt.png

kgVtXYt.png

CDKQqtE.png

Wait, map18 isn't finished? Just reached the blue key section and realized there wasn't a trigger.

Here is a pre-release walkthrough of the starting section of my new map "Belial's Keep". There's a few textures/flats to fix, but I'm quite happy that the layout is good:

7 hours ago, Nefelibeta said:

Wait, map18 isn't finished? Just reached the blue key section and realized there wasn't a trigger.

Haha, yeah sorry. I said 18 maps finished I think in the thread, this means 01-17 and 31.

Does it count if I spent 50h+ on a map because I didn't know there was a hotkey to automatically align textures? xD