what are you working on? I wanna see your wads.

Made new status bars for IMPSCAPE, that makes more sense than the default ones:

Screenshot_Doom_20240328_151405.png?raw=

It also changes color by the imp's current form!

Screenshot_Doom_20240328_151500.png?raw=

turns out when you combine my perfectionism with the goal of a map a day you get some really short maps

doom58.png?ex=66216d70&is=660ef870&hm=58

Working on Woody World Episode 6...... 1 map down, 3 to go

Episodes 1-5 for your amusement can be found here:

If all goes to plan, RC1 will be out next week. In the meantime, here's a trailer:

Here, have a map that takes more than 3 minutes to uv-max, because you're epic.

doom69.png?ex=662310e2&is=66109be2&hm=65

Posted (edited)

The last image(s) imprinted on the eyes of the only surviving Mark-9 Holothurn Synthetic human.

Spoiler

1571960258_EchoesOfADyingWorldThe.png.0abecb40066b343463488d23d8466312.png2054959730_Home.(2).png.bcd441e7cdcc520434b5c527c6f3396c.pngnote this was for a wad that will never be released, its just a work of fiction i've cooked up in my head.

Edited by kaoruunicorn7
some info i forgot to add

7 hours ago, Wo0p said:

Even Doomguy needs a vacation from time to time. And of course he goes hunting/fishing...

image.png.ef50067f592f5723cc33a5b7ada48a14.png

beautiful 

3 hours ago, InTraining said:

Been working for a while now on a 6-level icy temple themed set, slowly, slowly chipping away...I think I first sketched out these maps like 18 months ago but am now finally starting on 5 of 6 with an end in sight, can't wait to release it! These are just shots from MAP01

-snip!

Looks great :D I might just be partial to any icy/snowy Doom map but still, great aesthetics and architecture.

10 hours ago, Wo0p said:

Looks great :D I might just be partial to any icy/snowy Doom map but still, great aesthetics and architecture.

Thanks! All my projects before this were vanilla, both in compatibility and art, so there was a big learning curve in using custom textures and have thousands and thousands of options all of sudden. Still feel like every time I scroll through the massive list (courtesy of the lovely AAtex set) I discover new material. 

Just started MAP05 in earnest this morning, hope by the time I wrap up the first five levels I think of some kind of ending for the finale...

doom04.png